Mahomes biggest hater💀 pic.twitter.com/JXHCikQ6ts

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) July 24, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:57 PM 07-24-2024
Who?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.
Let us know what the average PPG is for Burrow in the postseason...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:49 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:50 PM 07-24-2024
He’s tied for last all time in Super Bowl wins
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:51 PM 07-24-2024
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.

Maybe Burrow shouldn’t pick basically every playoff game he’s ever played to be subpar or just plain bad.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:30 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The Bengals #1 hater is their front office. They can’t manage to bring anybody in to protect Burrow. Chiefs lose to Tampa in the SB and immediately draft a pro bowl center and turn our line into a dominant force. Bengals front office isn’t talented enough to sustain a winning team.
I don’t know if I would say that the Bengals front office isn’t talented enough so much as they are too cheap. Paul Brown was a notorious penny-pincher and it appears that trait was passed to his son. I know the rumors about Clark, particularly with regards to KC’s facilities. But Clark will pay to bring in talent. Look at Reid and Burt Bleach and contracts for Mahomes and Jones and others.

Bengals front office had to pay for Burrow because realistically there’s no way round that. But Bengals’ front office will break decades of cheap behavior if they start spending money on lots of players. Remaining competitive after this year is going to be difficult anyway, with a number of players becoming eligible for their first non-rookie contracts. That, coupled with the bengals notoriously tight fists, I think Bengals Super Bowl chances go way, way down after this coming year. Burrow, when healthy, is a good QB. Surround him with the Raiders’ talent, though, and that’s not nearly enough to win in this league.
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:32 PM 07-24-2024

I'm jellies.
Losers make excuses. Winners fuck the homecoming queen. And you’re making excuses.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:40 PM 07-24-2024
Cincy has lost it's three Super Bowls. 49ers, 49ers, Rams. Just need Stafford to hold it together for a KC three pete
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:43 PM 07-24-2024

I'm jellies.
Your team is an unserious clown show.

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:51 PM 07-24-2024
Man, what a queer. Living rent free baby. Gotta love it.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:01 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I don’t know if I would say that the Bengals front office isn’t talented enough so much as they are too cheap. Paul Brown was a notorious penny-pincher and it appears that trait was passed to his son. I know the rumors about Clark, particularly with regards to KC’s facilities. But Clark will pay to bring in talent. Look at Reid and Burt Bleach and contracts for Mahomes and Jones and others.

Bengals front office had to pay for Burrow because realistically there’s no way round that. But Bengals’ front office will break decades of cheap behavior if they start spending money on lots of players. Remaining competitive after this year is going to be difficult anyway, with a number of players becoming eligible for their first non-rookie contracts. That, coupled with the bengals notoriously tight fists, I think Bengals Super Bowl chances go way, way down after this coming year. Burrow, when healthy, is a good QB. Surround him with the Raiders’ talent, though, and that’s not nearly enough to win in this league.
No, they're honestly just not good at understanding the importance of a strong Oline and on top of that, they're not good at evaluating who would make up a good line.

They thought Burrow would cover all that up. They thought they'd re-invent the wheel and load up on weapons while throwing out 5 guys that they thought were 'good enough' to get the job done.
[Reply]
Delano 08:06 PM 07-24-2024
That’s fine bitch, keep our boy’s name out your mouth.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:43 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's hilarious.

If I was a signmaking fan who goes to games, I'd definitely have "Say his name, Ja'Marr" on a sign at the next Bengals game.
This is great ^^

scoreboard operator / stadium DJ should get that say my name snippet ready to mix in
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:44 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's hilarious.

If I was a signmaking fan who goes to games, I'd definitely have "Say his name, Ja'Marr" on a sign at the next Bengals game.
Forgive me for being out of the loop here, but who is Jamar?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM 07-24-2024

I'm jellies.
That’s why great teams, and especially dynasties are just that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up