ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs restructure Taylor
siberian khatru 06:16 AM Today

With cap space tight after the DeAndre Hopkins trade, the Chiefs restructured the contract of OT Jawaan Taylor by converting salary into a signing bonus, creating $5.3M in 2024 room.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) October 25, 2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Is Jameson Williams a possibility?

Buddy is suspended and has been kind of underwhelming.

Thoughts?
Absolutely not, he's actually been a pretty big part of their offense for the most part.

Also his suspension is kind of stupid, he has a prescription and ok for adderall, apparently it was switched by his insurance to generic which wasn't exactly the same so it got flagged.

It's why it's not 4 games because well he's suppose to have an exception.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:12 AM Today
Wanya Morris has been as good as Donovan Smith this year. He’s also cheaper and younger.

Donovan was top 5 in pressure % given up last year, he missed over a month and he got his ass worked in the AFCCG and SB. He’s also old as hell now.

Don’t think they even think of making that call unless Wanya gets hurt
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:14 AM Today
Rumor is Taylor jumped for the pen before the contract was put on the table.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wanya Morris has been as good as Donovan Smith this year. He’s also cheaper and younger.

Donovan was top 5 in pressure % given up last year, he missed over a month and he got his ass worked in the AFCCG and SB. He’s also old as hell now.

Don’t think they even think of making that call unless Wanya gets hurt
Yeah hopefully they're at least talking a little, making sure he is in decent shape.

I still think Kingsley is the future but whatever happened against Cincinnati is what would end our season, if it were to occur again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah hopefully they're at least talking a little, making sure he is in decent shape.

I still think Kingsley is the future but whatever happened against Cincinnati is what would end our season, if it were to occur again.
Well we are about to face the Raiders. Remember what happened to Wanya the last time they met? They're going to start him despite that so I don't think they're even thinking about Smith. Or any other LT for that matter.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:20 AM Today
I know people don't like Taylor here but he's a pretty good OT for the most part.
[Reply]
notorious 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I know people don't like Taylor here but he's a pretty good OT for the most part.
He's fine, just wish he had the ability to slide to the left side.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:21 AM Today
It's the penalties. And fairly or not, most of the angst is based on last year, not this year. Despite the penalties, the guy does his job. He's largely invisible, which is a good thing.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:21 AM Today
Oh he's a really good pass blocker compared to league average.

I just don't know why he toes that line all the damn time with the early jumps, no pun intended. But I guess if they aren't calling it early, so be it. He just makes my stomach turn about five times a game with what must be perfectly timed jumps, 95% of the time.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Oh he's a really good pass blocker compared to league average.

I just don't know why he toes that line all the damn time with the early jumps, no pun intended. But I guess if they aren't calling it early, so be it. He just makes my stomach turn about five times a game with what must be perfectly timed jumps, 95% of the time.
He's been a better run blocker so far this year also, but I don't think the Chiefs view him as a problem, he's exactly the guy they signed.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:24 AM Today
Man there ain't no way, the Jets are all in win now, they aren't getting rid of anyone other than like Mike Williams.
This would be ****ing insane, but I don’t see Jets giving up just yet.
Let's talk it into existence people!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:25 AM Today
He's been a better run blocker so far this year also, but I don't think the Chiefs view him as a problem, he's exactly the guy they signed.
He's a top five RT in my mind this year, but damn it makes you appreciate Schwartz more seeing what he did without ANY of the penalties.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Let's talk it into existence people!
Cost is 1400 CP clean breakers
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:26 AM Today
Is Jameson Williams a possibility?

Buddy is suspended and has been kind of underwhelming.

Thoughts?
Wut? On pace for 1k yards and 9 TDs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wut? On pace for 1k yards and 9 TDs.
Madden and fantasy football rots brains
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up