ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If I were Tua...
Nickhead 01:42 AM 09-13-2024
I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:26 AM 09-13-2024
Seems like he could negotiate an injury settlement?

If Miami pays him a few tens of millions to get out of the contract wouldn't that be a win-win?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:35 AM 09-13-2024
The league does not want a spot light on concussions. If he wants to medically retire. They will come to a settlement of around 100M to go away.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:59 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
My opinion is going to be unpopular. Tua and McDaniel quit on this game in the second quarter. Tyreek looked like the only cat who was interested in fighting back. That would be the story if Tua didn't get hurt.
I have sympathy for Tuas injury, but that doesn't mean that I need to forget what I saw. Tua is a quitter. He quit in the cold last season and he quit last night before he got hurt.
First paragraph is so true. Like they forfeited
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:03 PM 09-13-2024
Yea, Tua didn't look good at all.

So Buffalo D was causing problems, sure.

But a QB with Hill and Waddle should look better than Tua. If I was a Miami fan, I would not have been excited about that extension they gave Tua.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:06 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
The league does not want a spot light on concussions. If he wants to medically retire. They will come to a settlement of around 100M to go away.
Yea, you are probably right if Tua wants to play hard ball which I suppose no reason for him not to.

He will have public sympathy and the league and Miami will want it to go away.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:15 PM 09-13-2024
The thing that bothers me is that tackle didn't even look that bad. Yet it still caused a concussion and each time he comes back it will only get easier for it to occur.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:25 PM 09-13-2024
Miami is lucky Tua is a stand up guy because he could probably prove malpractice by the team that has lead to his concussion problem. They shouldn’t have let him back in the game a couple years ago. Miami probably need to start talking about an injury settlement with the kid.
[Reply]
scho63 01:28 PM 09-13-2024
He has had 4 concussions.

1 he stayed and played, 3 others he was pulled.

That's not Tua good for anyone in the NFL.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:31 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
hes from australia, a spider probably ate it
I don’t know how many times I’ve got to say this, but I was born in Kansas fuckwit :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:33 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re the perfect one to give advice about not having a functioning brain
Someone had to tell your mom it wasn’t a good look that you were still breastfeeding at the age of 25 , didn’t they?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:37 PM 09-13-2024
He hit Hamlin (3) right in the chest. That could've been bad also.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:43 PM 09-13-2024
On a related note, how is Skyler Thompson your primary backup?
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:50 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
He hit Hamlin (3) right in the chest. That could've been bad also.
Hard to believe it was Hamlin of all people to make that hit.
[Reply]
Spott 01:51 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
There is a Hawk Tua joke to be made here - but I can't quite get my head around it.
If I had his money, I would quit football and get Tua women at the same time.
[Reply]
Shields68 01:53 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, Tua didn't look good at all.

So Buffalo D was causing problems, sure.

But a QB with Hill and Waddle should look better than Tua. If I was a Miami fan, I would not have been excited about that extension they gave Tua.
He looked like Tua which is ok but not great, they took Hill and waddle out of the game. He was able to get Achane involved some but was not on the same page with the other wr's. Bounced a ball off of the Wr shoulder for an int, another wr stopped on the route which caused an int...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up