ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/28/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 12:00 AM 07-28-2024
Happy Sunday my dudes.

More chiefs!
[Reply]
Pablo 10:46 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
He has looked really good in camp. Gets downfield open with ease. Has a swag and toughness about him. The thin frame is still a concern but so far he looks really good.
Is the thin frame really that big of a concern when it's that very frame that allows the dude to run a 4.2?

We'd all love it if he was built like T.O. but that comes with trade-offs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 07-28-2024
Oh, nevermind. Apparently signed Mike Pennel when I wasn't looking.

Nnadi, Pennel, and Wharton can hold down the fort in the preseason :-).
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:52 AM 07-28-2024
Can I just say so far Adonai Mitchell hasn't done JACK in camp.

I thought he was the "better Texas receiver"
[Reply]
wazu 10:55 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Oh, nevermind. Apparently signed Mike Pennel when I wasn't looking.

Nnadi, Pennel, and Wharton can hold down the fort in the preseason :-).
Nnadi is also injured.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Can I just say so far Adonai Mitchell hasn't done JACK in camp.

I thought he was the "better Texas receiver"
That was always a projection not based in reality today, but I can still see it as a possibility.

Then again, I was a huge fan of both and had them basically the same.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:56 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Nnadi is also injured.
Addition by subtraction.

I'd rather have Farrell.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:57 AM 07-28-2024
I drafted Adonai Mitchell in dynasty so I have a belief there. But so many other receivers around Worthy aren't doing anything in camp and I've been searching.

So when you think about Worthy's stand-out plays per play his rate is extremely high considering he has sat out a lot. It's exciting shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:58 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I drafted Adonai Mitchell in dynasty so I have a belief there. But so many other receivers around Worthy aren't doing anything in camp and I've been searching.

So when you think about Worthy's stand-out plays per play his rate is extremely high considering he has sat out a lot. It's exciting shit.
Yea, the guy has managed to create multiple highlights with the 1s already despite the hamstring and strep throat, it's impressive.

This is kid who stepped on the field day 1 as a freshman at Texas and put up just under 1,000 yards. This is what he does.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:14 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Should still be good for the start of the regular season, yeah? A bit thin with actual DTs though.
My one complaint with our draft class was we completely ignored DT. Behind Jones we've got an undersized depth guy in Wharton, an old man, and a guy who just isn't that good yet keeps getting the nod at nose. Omenihu will also shift inside once he gets healthy, I guess.

I guess I wouldn't be nearly as concerned if Nnadi didn't suck so much.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:16 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Addition by subtraction.

I'd rather have Farrell.
Gargh sorry meant to upvote! Man I want someone to push Nnadi off this roster
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:26 AM 07-28-2024
Looking up other receivers in this draft and Rome doesn't look super great. Marvin Harrison looks like he'll catch a lot of passes but he looks kinda slow to me.

Nabers is going to be a beast though.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:30 AM 07-28-2024
FAU's progression has been the biggest revelation. Guy looked like a bust last season. So far in camp he has looked fast and explosive in his getoffs. If he could equal Dana's production and more, that's a checkmark pick.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:46 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, the guy has managed to create multiple highlights with the 1s already despite the hamstring and strep throat, it's impressive.

This is kid who stepped on the field day 1 as a freshman at Texas and put up just under 1,000 yards. This is what he does.
Yeah I think we got us a stud here boys.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:50 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
FAU's progression has been the biggest revelation. Guy looked like a bust last season.
Ehhhh. I wouldn't go that far. I thought he definitely showed some flashes in the snaps he got.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:50 AM 07-28-2024
vEAcH sTruGgLeZ aT dRaFtinG sKilL pOsITIon pLayerZ!!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up