ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>What are your NFL WK 1 Overreactions?
Couch-Potato 11:01 AM 09-10-2024
Curious what your overreactions are to players and teams after wk1?

I'll start...

1. Chiefs are going to be deadly and Worthy finishes as the #1 rookie WR.

2. Chase gets paid, Bengals miss the playoffs.

3. Tampa wins their division.

4. Achane finishes as a top 3 RB.

5. Rodgers has a mediocre year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:39 PM 09-11-2024
ATL is staring 1-4 in the face and maybe 0-5.

Sometimes losing a WK 1 matchup as a slight favorite can just totally buttfuck your season. On the other hand, win Monday night and all may be forgiven.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 PM 09-11-2024
I think ATL will beat NOR. Cousins will play better, it’s going to take a couple-three weeks for him to shake the rust. Watching the replay, he was late on a lot of throws and none of his receivers helped him out when blitzed. But yeah the Falcons could easily go until Week 6 before picking up a W.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:23 PM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Steelers will win their division.
Damn. THAT'S a prediction right there. They suck.
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:14 PM 09-11-2024
From my Pre Week 1 predictions to Post Week 1 predictions, only one big thing has changed for me:

I genuinely believe the Panthers have a better than not chance of becoming the first 0-17 football team, because Dear Lord that was so damn difficult to watch. I'll go ahead and call Panthers go 0-17, so when they don't, you all can make fun of me for my dumb take.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 03:28 PM 09-11-2024
Dak Prescott earns his paycheck
[Reply]
tk13 12:15 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
The Saints are interesting but I want to see them against a team that's not the Panthers. They've got some talent on defense and Derek Carr is a guy who can go 10-7. They're not a top contender but in that division they could be a surprise team that competes for a playoff spot. They've got a Kubiak at OC now so he should know how to use Kamara. Just thinking of teams that aren't in the playoff conversation at all who might be better than expected.

I take all this back if Dallas beats them 49-0 this weekend.
Gonna brag and bump this one. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up