ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:37 AM Today

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by AusChief:
Not excited by this at all. He’s washed. Has a MCL injury and can barely move off the line.

Hopefully he can win on short routes as he can’t get open down field. He has great hand on the plus side..

A 4th (albeit our 4th) is an overpay. Works out similar to the A Cooper compo.
It's a late 5th unless he meets the criteria for a 4th. If he meets said criteria, it was well worth it. If not it's a late 5th. Who cares?

Also can't wait until Cooper has a big drop that ends Buffalos season
[Reply]
emaw1979 05:39 AM Today
Not excited by this at all. He’s washed. Has a MCL injury and can barely move off the line.

Hopefully he can win on short routes as he can’t get open down field. He has great hand on the plus side..

He's better than what the Chiefs have now, but I'm not super excited about an old WR who doesn't look like the same player he was even a year ago.
[Reply]
fadeaway 05:41 AM Today

You are right, if only we had the FASTEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE EVER playing along side him to get open downfield and let D-Hop take those underneath yards.

If only, hey.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
He's better than what the Chiefs have now, but I'm not super excited about an old WR who doesn't look like the same player he was even a year ago.
Remember when you claimed that Willie Gay’s vacuum incident would end his career?

Going from Will Levis to Mahomes will help Hopkins.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:41 AM Today
Also posted in the Kupp thread:

The Rams and the the Chiefs discussed Cooper Kupp, but the Super Bowl champs needed to trade with a team that was willing to take on a large chunk of the salary and didn’t want to give up high picks. Tennessee is the team willing to play ball.

— Dianna Russini (@DMRussini) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I think it was dj who said it and I agree but no it doesn't work that way with injuries. If a guy's at 75%, he simply is not making an impact.

Now I don't think he's at 75 but please stop with the hyoerbole.
I am not saying dhop is at 75%. I am just saying that a WR impacted by injuries is still an upgrade for us given the state of our WRs. Juju thrived just by running the right routes and hitting the right spots. That is the floor if he ends up playing

I have no idea what % to use. Of course the idea is that he is healthy enough to reasonably play
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:43 AM Today
The best part of waking up is DHop for a 5th
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:44 AM Today
Holy crap! Keep him healthy for the playoffs and we can roll! Him being on the field will help everyone's numbers go up.

Veach!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The best part of waking up is DHop for a 5th
Morning wood?
[Reply]
Kman34 05:45 AM Today
He can mentor Skyy… lol
[Reply]
scho63 05:46 AM Today
That's a low risk - high reward deal Veach is known for.

Bravo! :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:47 AM Today
From 2023…

...@PatrickMahomes is different 👀

— Deandre Hopkins (@DeAndreHopkins) February 13, 2023

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 AM Today
Missed out on a ring last year for a few bucks
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:52 AM Today
People thought Moss was cooked. Turned out he was just in Oakland.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up