ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Today
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
threebag 09:11 AM Today
Your mom could help straighten some things out…
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:13 AM Today
We’re fine. 3-0.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
The offense between the 20's looks good
The offense in the red zone is BAD.

Figure out the red zone stuff and WBF
This is a pretty good point.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:25 AM Today
-Patrick isn't playing up to his elite level, like O.city said. He's playing okay, but he's Patrick, so we naturally have higher standards for him. Nothing we can do but wait and hope he plays better, which I think is a decently safe bet.

-We're running the ball a ton more and we're not exactly a team with complex running schemes. If you want 30 PPG, you need to do it through the air, and due to a combination of things, we haven't been doing that.

-Same as last year, we don't have a great WR room. The only difference is we actually tried this offseason to fix it and got fucked by both injury luck and Kelce finally showing his age. Worthy needs more time to build report with Mahomes as a receiver. What can you do about that except just acknowledge we aren't going to be scoring 30 PPG with this receiving corps?

-Someone else said it best, our playcalling has mostly been the same for the past 2 years. Stuff that lit up the league in 2022 isn't moving the needle now in 2024. You can either say Andy is saving stuff for the playoffs or maybe our new stuff is dead in the water cause Brown is injured.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by nychief:
I mean, not for nothing, but Patrick has not played great so far. He's floating balls all over the place and has been int prone. Him cleaning up some of these things will help.

Also, the ****ing RZ offense is too cute and has been for a long time. Sometimes I think if we ran some simpler plays inside the 5 we'd be better off.
Man, I think you're right on with Mahomes.

The first two drives in particular. He's missing dudes left and right.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:27 AM Today
If he wants to apply business solutions to performance problems….he will schedule a series of DEI meetings so we can all learn that it’s important to be included and Sean LaChappelle is just as important as Rice.

In addition, we willlook at thr KPI for last year, denote their production and the just write down that our offensive performance will be increased 15% this year, and then in November we are going to apply an additional 10% stretch to that goal.

Then, we just tell the coordinators to make that happen, they will tell Sky to catch 50 passes and then boom….offensive profit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:28 AM Today
I mean really, the main takeaway after three weeks is IDK how you beat this team at all if Mahomes has an A- game. Don't know that it will be possible.
[Reply]
GordonGekko 09:28 AM Today
Mahomes in his post game last said he is not playing well, and needs to get back to fundamentals, trusting his arm too much and not utilizing footwork. If he gets this fixed that is probably the missing 10ppg that we don't have right now. He is missing wide open guys and he said this last night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 AM Today
Just clean up the turnovers. Not hard.
[Reply]
notorious 09:33 AM Today
Andy is holding back like he does every year.

When a big game comes things change.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:41 AM Today
Came in here to say that it boils down to Mahomes playing better.....but i see that's been covered.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:45 AM Today
It has to be Matt Nagy, yes?

Two years ago without Tyreek, this was statistically/eye test the best offense in football… since Nagy replaced EB as OC, the decline has been significant.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
It has to be Matt Nagy, yes?

Two years ago without Tyreek, this was statistically/eye test the best offense in football… since Nagy replaced EB as OC, the decline has been significant.
Correlation is not causation i think is the response here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 AM Today
The Matt Nagy shit is getting fucking old.

Mahomes left a throw short to Gray that would have been 7 points, and Butker shanked an XP.

No one's complaining about a 30-point performance today.
[Reply]
notorious 09:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If he wants to apply business solutions to performance problems….he will schedule a series of DEI meetings so we can all learn that it’s important to be included and Sean LaChappelle is just as important as Rice.

In addition, we willlook at thr KPI for last year, denote their production and the just write down that our offensive performance will be increased 15% this year, and then in November we are going to apply an additional 10% stretch to that goal.

Then, we just tell the coordinators to make that happen, they will tell Sky to catch 50 passes and then boom….offensive profit.
It's offensive alright.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up