ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4998 of 5096
« First < 3998449848984948498849944995499649974998 499950005001500250085048 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
If I lived in Colorado. I bought some tickets to the Bronco game @Cincy. Hopefully Nix can stay healthy until December. :-)
Well, the invitation's open. We can use your help identifying the broncos players.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:36 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, the invitation's open. We can use your help identifying the broncos players.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:13 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I could also post articles about people saying Mahomes was very good in camp and preseason.

It’s really a pretty weak line of evidence.
The difference is Mahomes was god tier I'm camp while Bo has looked awful
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:14 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
With few exceptions, conversations on this board about any team other than the Chiefs (and especially the Broncos) involve entering the Circle of Stupid. It's disappointing, because there are some otherwise intelligent, fairly clever posters here (TEX isn't necessarily one of those, nor is Pasta).

As you mentioned a little while ago, they are generally incapable of acknowledging an opposing player or team might actually be good. And don't even try to explain the concept of nuance with them. Success in seasons outside of the ones where the Chiefs have ended up the final winner only happened because of cheating, or the league predetermining the outcome, or the entire league taking a year off, or the unfairness of playing at altitude, or whatever. Why are they like this? My theory is that it takes a few generations to outgrow inferiority complexes when they get so deeply ingrained.
I've told you for years how Denvers season will play out but you are too dumb to listen
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
You realize they played the guys they're cutting right?
[Reply]
neech 05:26 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet I can recognize you compared to DaFace or DenverChief.
I'd give you a coin flip of a chance on identifying Katipan or DenverChief.
[Reply]
TEX 05:50 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Denver is easily, the thinnest skin fanbase in the NFL.
It's just too easy to get them to melt down, but sure is fun! :-)
[Reply]
manchambo 06:41 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's not supportive at all, dipshit. If Kenny Pickett can look the same way Nix looked, also being a physically limited QB like Nix, then guess what it supports? Nothing. It means he can look good against second stringers in an environment totally unlike what he was used to in college or what is to come in his first regular season.

Congratulations, I guess?
See, now we’re back to your slack-brained, halfwitted difficulty understanding what supportive means.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:24 AM 08-19-2024
Ah the preseason banter… just a few more weeks before real live action.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:53 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
With few exceptions, conversations on this board about any team other than the Chiefs (and especially the Broncos) involve entering the Circle of Stupid. It's disappointing, because there are some otherwise intelligent, fairly clever posters here (TEX isn't necessarily one of those, nor is Pasta).

As you mentioned a little while ago, they are generally incapable of acknowledging an opposing player or team might actually be good. And don't even try to explain the concept of nuance with them. Success in seasons outside of the ones where the Chiefs have ended up the final winner only happened because of cheating, or the league predetermining the outcome, or the entire league taking a year off, or the unfairness of playing at altitude, or whatever. Why are they like this? My theory is that it takes a few generations to outgrow inferiority complexes when they get so deeply ingrained.
That’s just PGM who is basically a bot at this point on the opposite end of Knowmo.

Guy says he has sources and knows shit but it wrong all the time. Was embarrassingly wrong in 2015. Also said the Broncos would be pure shit and not win any games last year while they won 8 games
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:56 AM 08-19-2024
See, now we’re back to your slack-brained, halfwitted difficulty understanding what supportive means.
Tell the class what it supports.

This oughtta be good.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:02 AM 08-19-2024
Tell the class what it supports.

This oughtta be good.
You’re honestly too dumb to have a conversation. I already told you what it supports and you don’t understand what supports means.

But let’s try it another way. What could Nix have done in last nights game to support the idea he could be pretty good?
[Reply]
manchambo 08:05 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The difference is Mahomes was god tier I'm camp while Bo has looked awful
We know what your estimation of awful is here, so this isn’t gonna carry a whole lot of weight.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:07 AM 08-19-2024
You’re honestly too dumb to have a conversation. I already told you what it supports and you don’t understand what supports means.

But let’s try it another way. What could Nix have done in last nights game to support the idea he could be pretty good?
Answer the question.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:10 AM 08-19-2024
Answer the question.
I already did. It supports Nix being pretty good.

Do you think “supports” is exactly the same as “proves”?
[Reply]
Page 4998 of 5096
« First < 3998449848984948498849944995499649974998 499950005001500250085048 > Last »
Up