ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4997 of 5096
« First < 3997449748974947498749934994499549964997 499849995000500150075047 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:44 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Chiefs play in Denver in December. I may actually look into getting tickets, because I suspect they're going to be really cheap.
No they don’t.
But let me know if you still want to go.
[Reply]
TEX 10:48 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Honestly, we weren't. We truly didn't care. You won't believe that. But to the best of my recollection, it's completely true. We weren't hoping against hope that he wouldn't be great. The possibility of him being great never crossed our minds.

Even now, you guys are absolutely fantasizing about how most of us perceive Bo Nix. Most of us are cautiously optimistic, at best. National guys have hyped him more than typical Broncos fans have. My feeling since literally the day of the draft has been that I support the pick because I sincerely believe that Sean Payton loves the pick. And his loving the pick makes it far more likely that he is going to approach the situation in a way that is conducive to helping him develop.

But you guys get a narrative in your heads, and you absolutely won't back away from it. "THEYRE DELUSHINAL ABOUT HIM!!1!!1" Now, in this exchange with manchambo, he is literally not saying the things you are telling him he has said - not things from previous conversations, mind you - these are things in this conversation.

And in the future, there will be this exchange:

"Remember that time when you said Bo Nix would be in the Hall of Fame because he had a good stat line in those preseason games!"

"Uh, no, I never said anything like that."

"HUH-UH, YOU DUMMY! WE ALL WITNESSED IT! O'DOYLE RULEZ!"

It's the Circle of Stupid.
He showed up with an agenda, accusing us of having one. When you're that disingenuous, anything goes. When you're a DonkTard, trying talk trash here, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. Yourself included. So go back to the Huddle and spank your pud. You guys won a preseason game. Yippee!
[Reply]
DomCasual 10:55 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
He showed up with an agenda, accusing us of having one. When you're that disingenuous, anything goes. When you're a DonkTard, trying talk trash here, you have absolutely no leg to stand on. Yourself included. So go back to the Huddle and spank your pud. You guys won a preseason game. Yippy!
Aaaaaaaand, there you go.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No they don’t.
But let me know if you still want to go.
My apologies. January 5th. At that point, people might pay us to take tickets. Wanna go? We should get a group together to stay warm in the empty, cavernous stadium.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:12 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Honestly, we weren't. We truly didn't care. You won't believe that. But to the best of my recollection, it's completely true. We weren't hoping against hope that he wouldn't be great. The possibility of him being great never crossed our minds.

Even now, you guys are absolutely fantasizing about how most of us perceive Bo Nix. Most of us are cautiously optimistic, at best. National guys have hyped him more than typical Broncos fans have. My feeling since literally the day of the draft has been that I support the pick because I sincerely believe that Sean Payton loves the pick. And his loving the pick makes it far more likely that he is going to approach the situation in a way that is conducive to helping him develop.

But you guys get a narrative in your heads, and you absolutely won't back away from it. "THEYRE DELUSHINAL ABOUT HIM!!1!!1" Now, in this exchange with manchambo, he is literally not saying the things you are telling him he has said - not things from previous conversations, mind you - these are things in this conversation.

And in the future, there will be this exchange:

"Remember that time when you said Bo Nix would be in the Hall of Fame because he had a good stat line in those preseason games!"

"Uh, no, I never said anything like that."

"HUH-UH, YOU DUMMY! WE ALL WITNESSED IT! O'DOYLE RULEZ!"

It's the Circle of Stupid.
We've got receipts from Denver fans from the early days of Mahomes. And no, not all of them from Knowmo.

As for the rest of your book about nothing, NOW who's the one with an agenda to push? We never said you think he's a future hall of famer. We're just sitting up in the catbird's seat shitting on him because it's fun and because it doesn't matter if he's good, because he's not going to win anything of note as long as Mahomes is around.

We never put words in your mouth, but you're certainly putting words in our mouths.

So yeah, it IS the Circle of Stupid. We're saying Bo Nix blows, you say "Well he looks good in the preseason...", we tell you to wait until the regular season based on a couple of recent case studies from around the league, and then you melt down in your puddle of butthurt claiming we're full of shit.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:14 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Supportive of Nix being a good QB, c*nt.
Chiefs fans wouldn't know a thing about good QB play.

It's not like they have the greatest of all time at the position or anything.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:18 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We've got receipts from Denver fans from the early days of Mahomes. And no, not all of them from Knowmo.

As for the rest of your book about nothing, NOW who's the one with an agenda to push? We never said you think he's a future hall of famer. We're just sitting up in the catbird's seat shitting on him because it's fun and because it doesn't matter if he's good, because he's not going to win anything of note as long as Mahomes is around.

We never put words in your mouth, but you're certainly putting words in our mouths.

So yeah, it IS the Circle of Stupid. We're saying Bo Nix blows, you say "Well he looks good in the preseason...", we tell you to wait until the regular season based on a couple of recent case studies from around the league, and then you melt down in your puddle of butthurt claiming we're full of shit.
Denver is easily, the thinnest skin fanbase in the NFL.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:35 PM 08-18-2024
I don’t think about Nix will be as bad as some here think. He has an average arm, doesn’t make a ton of mistakes and is smart with the ball, for the most part.

I loved the pick, as a Chiefs fan. It was a signal that this is the best Walmart can do to try to compete with the Chiefs.

Bo Nix is probably never going to make the playoffs for Denver and won’t ever know what it feels like to beat Mahomes.

But he’s going to be good enough to keep Denver drafting in the mid to late teens every year. Which is right where we want ya.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:00 AM 08-19-2024

Broncos safety P.J. Locke likes what he saw in Bo Nix tonight -- and what he's seen in him this summer:

"He's super, super efficient, man. I think he's like a very seasoned rookie. I mean, just the way he marches down the field, the way he carries himself, the confidence he has.… pic.twitter.com/u6zLLDkiLJ

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 19, 2024

:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:14 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

We might get a group together to go to the game in Denver in January. You want to come with us? It'll be fun.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:16 AM 08-19-2024
Wait till he has to play KC a couple times.

We’ll see about that whole confidence thing. lol
[Reply]
Katipan 12:23 AM 08-19-2024
We might get a group together to go to the game in Denver in January. You want to come with us? It'll be fun.
We secretly don’t really know if it’s Sat or Sun yet and a group would be fun. Also since everyone will be in winter gear, totally anonymous.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:23 AM 08-19-2024
If I lived in Colorado. I bought some tickets to the Bronco game @Cincy. Hopefully Nix can stay healthy until December. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:31 AM 08-19-2024

The Broncos made Matt LaFleur unhappy

"Well that was a long night. Certainly, I think I was hoping that our guys would come out with more strain, effort, and grit after kind of getting humbled the other day in practice, and then to have it happen again, not where we want to be"

— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensDNVR) August 19, 2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
We secretly don’t really know if it’s Sat or Sun yet and a group would be fun. Also since everyone will be in winter gear, totally anonymous.
I bet I can recognize you compared to DaFace or DenverChief.
[Reply]
Page 4997 of 5096
« First < 3997449748974947498749934994499549964997 499849995000500150075047 > Last »
Up