ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4972 of 5095
« First < 3972447248724922496249684969497049714972 4973497449754976498250225072 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:42 AM 08-14-2024
You guys were PUMPED and EXCITED about Russ so don't act like it was some obvious thing that he was cooked. But if you really paid attention he fell apart at the end in Seattle and was never the same. But you need that talent eye to see this stuff.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:42 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
It looks like Nix felt he needed a running start for this throw.

Throwing into tripple coverage?

via GIFER

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:44 AM 08-14-2024
"Accurate my ass" this is the same bullshit we put up with Alex where he "looked" Accurate on paper because he was a Checkdown Charlie, but on tight windows throws was legit ass
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:03 AM 08-14-2024
Russell Wilson is going to have a better year than Bo Nix.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:17 AM 08-14-2024
Ownership has made a difference in the AFC West. Younger Lamar and younger Davis, Bowen. The Chargers well...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:54 AM 08-14-2024
https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-w...-broncos-lions

Guess who’s at 31, just under Carolina??

Don’t be fooled by any overly optimistic Denver propaganda. These Broncos are woeful, with rookie Bo Nix’s conservative play style as a quarterback feeding right into a likely four-win 2024 season. There’s nothing fun about this team if you don’t have ties to the Rocky Mountains. And even then. (Tugs collar.)
[Reply]
Eureka 09:06 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Don’t be fooled by any overly optimistic Denver propaganda. These Broncos are woeful, with rookie Bo Nix’s conservative play style as a quarterback feeding right into a likely four-win 2024 season. There’s nothing fun about this team if you don’t have ties to the Rocky Mountains. And even then. (Tugs collar.)
So who here is placing their bets on the Broncos making the playoffs?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:13 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

And the best part about it is that Sean Payton is so damn hard-headed that he's going to stay pot-committed to Nix.

They'll win 4 games, draft in the top 5 and take an OT or something. Then maybe win 5 the next season. Maybe they'll take a WR at that point and with some savvy maneuvering get to 7-8 wins.

And stay there. Forever. Trapped in QB purgatory for the duration of Mahomes career. Because if Nix can even get them to .500 at some point, Payton's going to call that a 'win' on his ledger and never ever let that guy go.

It's gonna be glorious.

Denver couldn't be more irrelevant. They're going to be an also-ran in this league for a decade.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:22 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And the best part about it is that Sean Payton is so damn hard-headed that he's going to stay pot-committed to Nix.

They'll win 4 games, draft in the top 5 and take an OT or something. Then maybe win 5 the next season. Maybe they'll take a WR at that point and with some savvy maneuvering get to 7-8 wins.

And stay there. Forever. Trapped in QB purgatory for the duration of Mahomes career. Because if Nix can even get them to .500 at some point, Payton's going to call that a 'win' on his ledger and never ever let that guy go.

It's gonna be glorious.

Denver couldn't be more irrelevant. They're going to be an also-ran in this league for a decade.
I still believe that the Alex Smith Chiefs are their ceiling with Nix, and I’m not convinced they’ll get there. I think they’ll get around 6-8 wins a year the next few years. Maybe 9 one year if they’re lucky.

At least with Alex there was some decent amount of hope bc Manning had retired and Brady was close to getting there. That just isn’t happening here. Mahomes isn’t even 30, neither is Josh Allen and Stroud is only in year 2.

There’s no way in hell Nix is leading them past these guys, and that’s not even including Lamar or Burrow.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I still believe that the Alex Smith Chiefs are their ceiling with Nix, and I’m not convinced they’ll get there. I think they’ll get around 6-8 wins a year the next few years. Maybe 9 one year if they’re lucky.

At least with Alex there was some decent amount of hope bc Manning had retired and Brady was close to getting there. That just isn’t happening here. Mahomes isn’t even 30, neither is Josh Allen and Stroud is only in year 2.

There’s no way in hell Nix is leading them past these guys, and that’s not even including Lamar or Burrow.
Stroud has to be the real kick in the dick for them.

I mean they're just getting layered at this point. The AFC was already brutal enough with the QB talent it has and then Stroud comes in after the Panthers duff the easiest decision I've seen in a decade and just puts one more guy in the conference they have to get through with, at best, a dry handjob under center.

With the other guys they could at least convince themselves "Hey, these guys are getting awfully expensive and it's going to be tougher and tougher to build a roster around them..."

And then you have Stroud show up.

You say that Alex Smith is Nix ceiling - shit man, you could convince me it's Aiden O'Connell.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:04 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Huh? I've been right about Denver going all the way back to the Ravens playoff game where jumpball Joe Flacco stole your soul. In that time I've been wrong about 1 thing....Superfarce 50, but that whole season was a fucking clown show. I also get a break for that because it was revealed 5 head had illegal hgh shipped under his wife's name and he where'd out like a corporate shill to papa John and budweiser instead of thanking his team mates. So in other words...I haven't been wrong about Denver in a decade
We didn't win SB 50 because of Manning.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:37 PM 08-14-2024
I think we get to Superbowl #6 before Denver wins a playoff game
[Reply]
notorious 02:56 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It's gonna be glorious.

Somewhere in there they will sign the biggest name retread QB out of the trash heap.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Somewhere in there they will sign the biggest name retread QB out of the trash heap.
The timing works out. Sean Payton's history makes sense. It's just stupid enough...

....Fellas, I think we should go ahead and order our Brock Purdy Broncos jerseys now!

Tell me you're not excited to see the Purdy/Daniel Jones quarterback competition in 2026! I dare you.
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:16 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Huh? I've been right about Denver going all the way back to the Ravens playoff game where jumpball Joe Flacco stole your soul. In that time I've been wrong about 1 thing....Superfarce 50, but that whole season was a ****ing clown show. I also get a break for that because it was revealed 5 head had illegal hgh shipped under his wife's name and he where'd out like a corporate shill to papa John and budweiser instead of thanking his team mates. So in other words...I haven't been wrong about Denver in a decade
It's going to be RAINY tomorrow!

[Reply]
Page 4972 of 5095
« First < 3972447248724922496249684969497049714972 4973497449754976498250225072 > Last »
Up