Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:06 AM 07-03-2024
Knowmo has gotta love that^^^
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:11 AM 07-03-2024
Move Bo Nix to WR. He might have a shot to actually stick around the NFL that way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 07-03-2024
But but but Lammey and Stevens said!!
[Reply]
BEAVER 04:45 PM 07-08-2024
Ryan Finley, Jacob Eason, Kyle Trask, Sam Howell, and Jake Haener

Last five QB's taken at #6. Welcome Bo Nix to that happy list.

And Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:48 AM Yesterday
Bo Nix at practice.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:28 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
He should've been the starter for them last season too. Not that he's anything more than a JAG, but a JAG was still better than Mr. Unlimited.

Cheatin' Pat Bowlen must be spinning in his grave over the current state of the union at Pile High.
While I was in Jamaica, and high on shrooms I came up with the best idea, EVER!!

We're gonna harness the power of people turning over in their graves, and turn it into energy, that’s clean, and green!

Imagine how many times a day people like Beethoven, MLK, and Tupac are spinning in their graves. I’d be willing to bet most people are spinning in their graves at least a time or 2 a week. If we can tap into that energy, we’ll be stinking rich!
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:06 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
While I was in Jamaica, and high on shrooms I came up with the best idea, EVER!!

We're gonna harness the power of people turning over in their graves, and turn it into energy, that’s clean, and green!

Imagine how many times a day people like Beethoven, MLK, and Tupac are spinning in their graves. I’d be willing to bet most people are spinning in their graves at least a time or 2 a week. If we can tap into that energy, we’ll be stinking rich!
That must be long lasting shit
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That must be long lasting shit
About 4-5 hours start to finish. But when 2 minutes seems like 2 hours, it’s a long ass time!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Think of how much has been lost by not harnessing the energy created by the Founding Fathers spinning nonstop in their graves since the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:18 AM Today
Broncos take morbid turn
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:23 AM Today
Nothing? Jfc things are dire in Pile high
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
These are dark times in dungver.

via GIFER

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:38 AM Today
Lowest point in Bronco history?
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It seems that they are slowly accepting the fact that they have the worst roster in the NFL.

Glorious.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:30 AM Today
I think Hackett embarrassing Payton after that smug piece of shit called him outand then right after that dweeb boy in Miami beat Payton by 70 is the official low point, but this disaster of an offseason is right there.

Why would you return from retirement for this? How is Paton still employed?
[Reply]
Page 4934 of 4935
« First < 3934443448344884492449304931493249334934 4935 >
Up