ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 78
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
I would think the unsheathing hand could handle both. Still though, if it can't then wearing a normal sword on a belt with a scabbard would work. Added benefit of nobody coming near you.
"doggie wanna go for walkies?"

[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:44 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I bet I could easily find a 600 sq foot crackerbox for 200k in waldo
I live with a pittie in a 540 sq foot house at a dead end in the woods. I designed the crackerbox and I like it. How much fucking space do you need?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I live with a pittie in a 540 sq foot house at a dead end in the woods. I designed the crackerbox and I like it. How much fucking space do you need?
i'm not the old man of the woods
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:48 PM 11-12-2023
i'm not the old man of the woods
Yet.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:46 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Know which way the wind blows is all I can say. Also many municipalities bear spray is illegal, and nothing stronger than red pepper spray. Have no idea if KC or even JaCo allows it.

Midwest USA has a sale on walking cane swords. Run that bitch through!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017270391?pid=953128

Why? Bear spray is just watered down bullshit pepper spray.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:48 PM 11-12-2023
ya boy strapped

Bout time you listened to some good advice :-)
[Reply]
George Liquor 02:06 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Bout time you listened to some good advice :-)
Suprised he didn't buy a rape whistle with his disregard for the good advice in this thread
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 11-12-2023
i swear to fucking god

i am done with the new route. completely fucking done.

halfway down the first street and some kid is in the yard playing and my alarm bells instantly went off. got 30 yards from the house and one of the fucking dogs from ghostbusters is sitting on the front stoop, looking like he wasn't chained up at all.

didn't stick around to find out. did an immediate fucking 360 and got the fuck outta there before he saw us.

i live in a society of fucking neanderthals who think they can just put dinosaurs outside their caves
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:28 PM 11-12-2023
i swear to fucking god

i am done with the new route. completely fucking done.

halfway down the first street and some kid is in the yard playing and my alarm bells instantly went off. got 30 yards from the house and one of the fucking dogs from ghostbusters is sitting on the front stoop, looking like he wasn't chained up at all.

didn't stick around to find out. did an immediate fucking 360 and got the fuck outta there before he saw us.

i live in a society of fucking neanderthals who think they can just put dinosaurs outside their caves
So you’re mad that someone else owns a dog and it was on their porch?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:35 PM 11-12-2023
Dog did a great job keeping that kid safe.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
So you’re mad that someone else owns a dog and it was on their porch?
it's illegal to have any dog off the leash

irresponsible owner
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:52 PM 11-12-2023

irresponsible owner
You said “looking like it wasn’t chained up at all.” You don’t know and the dog didn’t do anything wrong. It could be you have a heightened fear and awareness of other dogs due to past experiences which causes you to see things negatively.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:38 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You said “looking like it wasn’t chained up at all.” You don’t know and the dog didn’t do anything wrong. It could be that you’re a gigantic fucking pussy.
Fixed that one for ya
[Reply]
lewdog 08:21 PM 11-12-2023

irresponsible owner
Probably that kids special needs dog so when he has a seizure, the dog runs and gets someone.

Fucking asshole.
[Reply]
srvy 08:31 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Why? Bear spray is just watered down bullshit pepper spray.
Yeah that was my bad I don't know where I got that. Bear spray is legal in all 50 states. It is illegal to carry on or check through baggage on airlines for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 78
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up