[Reply]
Scaga 10:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
If Reid comes out and says he's day to day I'm going to lose my shit
"We'll just see what happens there"
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The fact that Veach HASN'T made a move...is telling.
No way is he paying anyone for a bye week. I can't see anything happening until after bye and until after swelling goes down.
[Reply]
Womble 10:26 AM Today
*Clears throat* "We need to do more work on the kid. We have some of the best medical staff here in Kansas City and he'll be back when he's ready" *Cough* "Rashee's one heck of a football player and is a tough kid but it's a great opportunity for the other guys...that's why we have a 53 man roster folks"
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:38 AM Today
LATEST FROM DR CHAO
Originally Posted by :
"There's no such thing as too much swelling for the MRI. It doesn't interfere in the quality of the MRI. In any case it's good news from the perspective that, a clear ACL full tear on Rashee Rice would show up nomatter how much swelling there is. There may be a question if it's a partial tear and the swelling mutes the fact that is it mostly torn? Or not mostly torn because of the swelling? That's the only thing I can make sense of".
So it does seem to suggest if the ACL was fully torn the doctors would know already. So may be it's fully intact and the issue is something else? Or maybe it's a grade 1 ACL sprain? Who knows.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:45 AM Today
For each Staylor nut (his or somone else he assists), one day is shaved off Rashee's recovery time!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
For each Staylor nut (his or somone else he assists), one day is shaved off Rashee's recovery time!!!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
LFG!!! 600 nut minimum by Monday night!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Rashee just posted this on his IG story:

Did the Lord save his knee?
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I love ordering the #4, Rashee Fried Rice!
Nice. :-)
[Reply]
Monticore 11:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LATEST FROM DR CHAO

So it does seem to suggest if the ACL was fully torn the doctors would know already. So may be it's fully intact and the issue is something else? Or maybe it's a grade 1 ACL sprain? Who knows.
The swelling would affect the clinical /stability checks maybe and trying to determine between a grade 1or 2 tear or surgical vs non surgical options
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:52 AM Today
C'mon Staylor, our 3-peat hopes are riding on your golden right hand!!

[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
C'mon Staylor, our 3-peat hopes are riding on your golden right hand!!

I'm ambidextrous baby!
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm using all four.ambidextrous I'm a monkey, baby!
fify
[Reply]
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Up