ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Yesterday
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah if he was 100% healthy I agree, I just wonder if conserving him early for health reasons is a good excuse to ease him in. I’m good with it either way.
He played 70% of Tennessees snaps last game and that's about a full boat for a skill position player his age.

I figure he's about as healthy as he's likely to be this season at this point.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Me thinks this Skyy move is actually about the next WR they are bringing in just as much as it is about D-Hop

We still only got four healthy WRs rostered entering Sunday and that included Hopkins.
Ross is reported as someone they will elevate to the 53.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:17 AM Today
Hopkins will wear #8
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I’m not expecting D-Hop at age 32 on a questionable knee to be some kind of unbelievable player like he was 5+ years ago. I’ll just be happy if he catches the ball when he’s open and the ball hits him in the hands. That is a major upgrade over Toney & Skyy.
He can still run routes and get open enough, throw him the ball and watch him go get it, always been that way.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:18 AM Today
If they are elevating Ross over Remigio when Skyy is down then they think Remigio is a turd..having Hopkins and Ross on the same roster, we goin jump ball offense?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:18 AM Today
Mahomes biggest issue has been receivers that can't catch and bat balls up in the air, Dhop fixes this.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Mahomes biggest issue has been receivers that can't catch and bat balls up in the air, Dhop fixes this.
Yep. Skyy Moore has a catch radius of 10 yards. If anyone is within 10 yards of him, he can't catch it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If they are elevating Ross over Remigio when Skyy is down then they think Remigio is a turd..having Hopkins and Ross on the same roster, we goin jump ball offense?
Yeah, Remigio fits the role Moore played much better than Ross.

What will they do if Hardman gets hurt? Who can return punts? And fill in on KR duty?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:29 AM Today
I know Justin Watson filled in briefly at PR a year or two ago but eh..
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yep. Skyy Moore has a catch radius of 10 yards. If anyone is within 10 yards of him, he can't catch it.
Kurt Warner brought up an interesting point. He said the transition from the Rams with Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce to Arizona with Fitzgerald and (I forgot the name) was at first hard for him. He was used to open being 5 plus yards and went to Fitzgerald who is absolutely a contested catch guy and his coaches told him why are you not throwing the ball? He said well they're not open?! Coaches told him hey if they have a yard they ARE open. He took that advice and thrived.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

What will they do if Hardman gets hurt? Who can return punts? And fill in on KR duty?
If Hardman gets hurt they'll adjust accordingly and at that point Remigio likely gets called up.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

After the game they'd elevate Washington, like in a pinch during the game? Worthy can do punts...I guess Steele would still be the KR guy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM Today
Jeebus Creebus. Remigio must fucking SUCK
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:38 AM Today
Dwayne Bowe’s #…

Justyn Ross is now 82

— Jesse Newell (@jessenewell) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 11:38 AM Today
My new favorite Chief

DeAndre Hopkins said he originally chose No. 10 because of Lionel Messi and now he'll wear No. 8 with the Chiefs in honor of Kobe Bryant.

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Up