ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
His signing bonus and such would already be paid out, so you'd be paying him less. Miami has built that contract to be offloaded next year, would be a year early.

But the Chiefs aren't doing that.
The only thing that might make it kind of interesting is if the dolphins have an injury settlement with tua. In which case they may have interest in tanking next year, stockpiling picks and quickly clearing their dead money. And then focus on extending a younger waddle. Still probably a pipe dream but maybe the tua situation makes it a little juicier
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:06 AM Today
They'll stand pat
[Reply]
O.city 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The only thing that might make it kind of interesting is if the dolphins have an injury settlement with tua. In which case they may have interest in tanking next year, stockpiling picks and quickly clearing their dead money. And then focus on extending a younger waddle. Still probably a pipe dream but maybe the tua situation makes it a little juicier
They've already extended Waddle.
[Reply]
O.city 07:08 AM Today
The right move for the Dolphins is to trade Tyreek....somewhere. He's 30 plus, makes alot of money and would have a ton of value on the market. THe Dolphins need alot of talent influx and the best way to do that is to trade a guy like Tyreek.
[Reply]
TEX 07:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
You pretty much have to add something depending on severity here.

The Cooper one is probably the easiest as it's a late round pick and a cheap player. Makes too much sense.
Yep. Has been my thought from the beginning. But, it won't Cleveland have to pay a lot of dead money next year, because of the restructure this past off season?
[Reply]
O.city 07:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Has been my thought from the beginning. But, it won't Cleveland have to pay a lot of dead money next year, because of the restructure this past off season?
I may be wrong but I think the void years allow you to spread it around and out.

They restructured it this offseason....looks like to trade him. Basically buying a draft pick.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bahktiari is probably close to being healthy and made comments about wanting the ring that’s been elusive to him his whole career.

You know, if you weren’t hard enough already.
I don't get why people don't mention Bahktiari more. He won't cost much. Huge upside (if he is even close to what he was) and a low cost. Seems like a match made in heaven.
[Reply]
In58men 11:20 AM Today

woke up to trade news exciting

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) October 2, 2024

Thoughts?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

Thoughts?
Dude woke up and checked his social media.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:39 AM Today
I don't think there's any chance on a Tyreek deal really happening, I recognize it almost certainly would be the wrong move for us in the long run, and yet I could totally stomach it if it means seeing the offense kick it up five or so notches while finishing the threepeat.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

Thoughts?
I don't think he'd be excited about Zack Wilson
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:43 AM Today
Reek literally is the BEST trading option, but it won't happen.

The issue isn't just trading for a guy but him learning the offense, developing timing with Pat, etc. It's not just plug and play no matter how good a guy is. Rashee spent the whole offseason with Pat, working on timing, routes, studying zones, etc.

That's why he was off to the banger year. Reek is the only guy that can step right in and there's literally no delay in production.
[Reply]
Balto 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't get why people don't mention Bahktiari more. He won't cost much. Huge upside (if he is even close to what he was) and a low cost. Seems like a match made in heaven.
100% agree and you have to think he must be out of shape or ready to hand in his retirment papers for no team giving him a contract. When healthy he WAS a top 1 or 2 tackle in the NFL.
[Reply]
Balto 11:47 AM Today
Wouldn't surprise me IF Veach has talks with Miami about Tyreek, Miami asking for draft pick/s PLUS must include Worthy.

Would you give Worthy to the Phins for Hill? I don't think I would.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don't think there's any chance on a Tyreek deal really happening, I recognize it almost certainly would be the wrong move for us in the long run, and yet I could totally stomach it if it means seeing the offense kick it up five or so notches while finishing the threepeat.
And maybe even bringing the band back for the 4 peat.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Up