ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 58
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 09:16 PM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He absolutely handled it poorly. The cop, somehow, handled it worse. One of them is paid to handle it well and the other is not. I'll see if you can figure out which is which.
I get the angle you're taking with the cop behavior. They screwed up for sure, especially the 2nd cop. I actually think the first cop was pretty patient considering how Tyreek was talking down to him and rolled up the window in his face.

You said Tyreek is not being paid to handle this type of interaction. But I tend to think the Miami Dolphins are expecting decent behavior from a player on a $30 million salary. All teams want their guys to stay out of trouble. Tyreek created this situation for no good reason. Nobody forced him to go 50% above the speed limit and then behave in a rude manner toward the cops in the beginning of the incident.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:30 PM 09-11-2024
Reek expects free boneless wings for the entire family
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:05 PM 09-11-2024
I don't see this as much of anything. Reek was an a-hole..Cop was the same. Nothing happened either way, time to move on.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:05 PM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Reek expects free boneless wings for the entire family
30 million a year only goes so far.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:00 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I don't see this as much of anything. Reek was an a-hole..Cop was the same. Nothing happened either way, time to move on.
Maybe. It could be that Rosenhaus sees it differently. It'll be interesting to find out.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:31 AM 09-12-2024
I guess Tyreek didn't watch this educational video...

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:39 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I randomly clicked to the middle of that video only to be reminded that Tyreek is a complete ****ing idiot. While sitting on the curb cuffed the cop asked him if he has anything on him like keys or other phones.

Reek: I got a weapon on me.
Cop: Where is it.
Reek: A big one. Ha
Reek still flopped out on the sidewalk: Man, I thank god for this.
...which leads to him being sat up and searched.
Reek: It's my Tattoo. I got a nine on me. I got a tattoo of a nine on me.
Reek: Proceeds to clown an officer for not being an athlete.
Cop says: Write him a ticket and let him go play.
Reek: Hell na, do more than write a ticket Sir.
Cop: Reek, do you want to miss this game?
Reek: Moves to saying he won't be playing today because the cop ****ed his knee up.
Reek: Moves to completely making shit up when explaining the situation to what I assume is a higher ranking officer.

On and on.

This clown should never be taken seriously. Just watch him run and hope he somehow manages to stay lucrative enough to support his herd of heathens until they're self supporting.
Tyreek is doing this shit knowing that its being videoed and because of who he is he can get away with it to some extent.

That doesn't absolve the cops from being power tripping assholes as well.

Perfectly fine not to take sides in an altercation between 2 assholes.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:55 AM 09-12-2024
I love the use of the words "power trip". It ain't a trip. Ask Brittney Griner what a power trip is. oy veh.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:07 AM 09-12-2024
Fuck Hill! Maybe he should stop acting like an asshole and crying like a bitch. Stop having run ins with the police.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:18 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's always the giant ****ing pussies that you know will call the cops the second they're scared that say shit like this :-)
Hey it's our resident racist Florida Cuban, out here to defend other racist Florida Cubans!

The only difference between them and you staylor is they have a job.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:24 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
But good for him for taking some accountability.
True but there is plenty of blame to go around to everyone in this traffic stop.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Hey it's our resident racist Florida Cuban, out here to defend other racist Florida Cubans!

The only difference between them and you staylor is they have a job.
"Everybody and anybody who disagrees with me is a racist!"

Do you even have a single example of me being racist you fucking coward?

I'll wait...

Also, point to where exactly I defended anybody in this situation. You were obviously talking about ALL cops. I'll wait for that too.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:30 AM 09-12-2024
Also, can't possibly be that the cop is an asshole. White people never have to deal with asshole cops too! He must be racist because again, any time something even remotely negative happens to a black person, it MUST be racism.

Fucking :-)s
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:35 AM 09-12-2024

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:43 AM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Reek is definitely an asshole period.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 58
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up