ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:45 PM Yesterday
I would much rather have Adams than Hill. Adams probably is a diva, but hill is much worse.

I don’t understand those who were so opposed to giving up a number one draft choice for an Adams rental that would hugely improve our chances of a three peat. Of course it wouldn’t be a guarantee.

But the drafts choice we lose is hardly guaranteed to turn out as a star.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
I would much rather have Adams than Hill. Adams probably is a diva, but hill is much worse.

I don’t understand those who were so opposed to giving up a number one draft choice for an Adams rental that would hugely improve our chances of a three peat. Of course it wouldn’t be a guarantee.

But the drafts choice we lose is hardly guaranteed to turn out as a star.
Fuck that.

Tyreek would be able to instantly transform this offense, as he already knows the playbook inside and out. You can tell he misses the team and has great chemistry in the offense that would open up Woryhy to constant 1on1 coverage.

And he has insanely minimal base salaries the next 2 years.

0% chance Miami would trade him to us, but he would absolutely be a better option than Adams.

That would create the most entertaining time in team history, imo.

Stars:
Mahomes
Kelce
Hunt
Hill
Worthy

Solid role players:
Juju
Perine
Watson
Gray

Stars returning for playoffs (hopefully)
Hollywood
Rice
Pacheco
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:18 AM Today
IF we traded for Hill, we could potentially have the greatest lineup in the history of the league

Pat

Pacheco/Hunt

Hill / Rice / Worthy / Brown / Kelce

If we only had a left tackle.....literally a left tackle away from being possibly the greatest offense of all time.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
IF we traded for Hill, we could potentially have the greatest lineup in the history of the league

Pat

Pacheco/Hunt

Hill / Rice / Worthy / Brown / Kelce

If we only had a left tackle.....literally a left tackle away from being possibly the greatest offense of all time.
Bahktiari is probably close to being healthy and made comments about wanting the ring that’s been elusive to him his whole career.

You know, if you weren’t hard enough already.
[Reply]
In58men 03:50 AM Today
And having Tay-Tay at the SB too? Ratings would destroy all previous records

It would be a perfect storyline to have Tyreek back on the team shortly after adding Kareem for a run at a three-peat with Travis and Pat (not that I believe such a move will happen at all).

— Matt Conner (@MattConnerAA) October 2, 2024

[Reply]
fadeaway 03:52 AM Today
Tyreek is not coming back to KC. Miami was his dream destination, as long as he's getting paid and the Dolphins stay in Miami, he aint moving
[Reply]
Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Up