Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:19 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
thats a sad argument you are what you are at the end of the year, its the NFL .you dont think the steelers will be a top 5 D this year? they are pretty much every year.
And it's sad fans from other teams come to a Chiefs message board and spend a whole week trying to argue points about their team is better/could be better/ should get more respect, especially when their team couldn't beat our back up QB but here we are......
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:17 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's like Christmas wanting to know if Santa's gift's good or shity
Only way it's going to be shitty is if Mahomes gets hurt.

It can be lame if someone shits the bed and we lose, but I'll still enjoy watching Mahomes do Mahomes things.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 07:22 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Talk about sad arguments...
lets see where we are at the end of the year bud....news flash its not with the chiefs in the superbowl.

i have to deal with KC homers that think the anyone in the AFC west has a better defense than the ravens or steelers.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:30 AM 09-07-2021
lets see where we are at the end of the year bud....news flash its not with the chiefs in the superbowl.

i have to deal with KC homers that think the anyone in the AFC west has a better defense than the ravens or steelers.

You have nothing to base this on but hope. Of the contenders, Ravens, Titans, Browns, and Bills what do you think their combined record is against the Chiefs in the last three seasons? I’ll help. The Chiefs are 8-1 in those games. Including 3-0 in the playoffs.

There is nothing about past performance of the actual teams or current makeup of the teams that you can point to and say with any confidence this is why the Chiefs won’t win the AFC.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 07:54 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
And it's sad fans from other teams come to a Chiefs message board and spend a whole week trying to argue points about their team is better/could be better/ should get more respect, especially when their team couldn't beat our back up QB but here we are......
:-) you know how stupid you sound the browns couldn't beat chad henne. Chad henne didn't score 1 point in that game.
[Reply]
TLO 07:57 AM 09-07-2021
:-) you know how stupid you sound the browns couldn't beat chad henne. Chad henne didn't score 1 point in that game.
I do remember him converting a couple of pivotal plays that sealed the game though. :-)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:58 AM 09-07-2021
He got the W. That's the only point that matters.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:02 AM 09-07-2021
Yet your team still LOST.

:-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:12 AM 09-07-2021
I think this game is one of those the score makes it look closer than it was. Browns are competitive but the game is never really in jeopardy. I think the fully loaded stadium is going to be a big factor Sunday. We will see some mistakes from the Browns from the crowd noise. Pants shitting will commence.

The Line will still be gelling but looking good. Mahomes has 4 tds 1 Hill, 2 Kelce, and Hardman breaks one. Clyde gets one, runs it in from the 15. Chris Jones will get 2 sacks and ward gets a pick.

Gay is out so Neiman gets exposed, Browns score a few but Arrowhead and the Chiefs offense will be too much for them to overcome.

35 - 28 Chiefs.
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 09-07-2021
Well, listening around the league we're back to the "run the ball and limit possessions" talk.

I think there's some merit there, but the issue is that you have to be super efficient in those limited possessions. You have to score on them while also keeping the ball away.

So it actually makes it tougher on you as an offense. You have to play a pretty damn perfect game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:16 AM 09-07-2021
Have we beaten these pieces of shit yet
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:16 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I think this game is one of those the score makes it look closer than it was. Browns are competitive but the game is never really in jeopardy. I think the fully loaded stadium is going to be a big factor Sunday. We will see some mistakes from the Browns from the crowd noise. Pants shitting will commence.

The Line will still be gelling but looking good. Mahomes has 4 tds 1 Hill, 2 Kelce, and Hardman breaks one. Clyde gets one, runs it in from the 15. Chris Jones will get 2 sacks and ward gets a pick.

Gay is out so Neiman gets exposed, Browns score a few but Arrowhead and the Chiefs offense will be too much for them to overcome.

35 - 24 Chiefs.
Neiman is not getting exposed! Chris Jones will be standing on Bakers ugly stupid looking face preventing such a thing from happening!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:17 AM 09-07-2021
I miss Mav...
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 08:20 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
He got the W. That's the only point that matters.

Originally Posted by TLO:
I do remember him converting a couple of pivotal plays that sealed the game though. :-)

ok so its now known as the henne didnt fuck it up game :-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:21 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Neiman is not getting exposed! Chris Jones will be standing on Bakers ugly stupid looking face preventing such a thing from happening!
Well let's hope little nemo can hold his own, lol.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 106
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up