ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Leo Chenal Thread*****
Dante84 09:23 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/unnXwkfpiT #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YdwWEkOnmR

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

The moment our newest LB got the call he was joining the Chiefs 📲 @chenal_leo pic.twitter.com/2q3fLOFoPA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 4, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 03:26 AM 02-15-2024
This probably belongs in the "Spags is a God" thread, but I'm putting it here because around 30:30 they talk about Chenal, reiterate he's the strongest pound-for-pound guy, that Spags wants to use him more, and to DJ's point that they are getting creative about how they use him, including as a 3-tech.

There's lots of other interesting stuff about how the McDuffie blitz was a last second changed call etc etc, but i'm on a Chenal man-crush so putting it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owd8dtn-HVU&t=2781s
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:16 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
The Bills have a thread dedicated to Brett Veach.
What are they saying? I'm not visiting that cesspool of human excrement
[Reply]
JPH83 10:42 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
This probably belongs in the "Spags is a God" thread, but I'm putting it here because around 30:30 they talk about Chenal, reiterate he's the strongest pound-for-pound guy, that Spags wants to use him more, and to DJ's point that they are getting creative about how they use him, including as a 3-tech.

There's lots of other interesting stuff about how the McDuffie blitz was a last second changed call etc etc, but i'm on a Chenal man-crush so putting it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owd8dtn-HVU&t=2781s
My bad literally a whole thread on this!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:52 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
What are they saying? I'm not visiting that cesspool of human excrement
They’re scared basically. They know Veach has put clown shoes on the rest of the League.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...m-brett-veach/
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:25 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They’re scared basically. They know Veach has put clown shoes on the rest of the League.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...m-brett-veach/
This is hilarious, they are literally gargling his balls over there. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:26 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
We need to send a few Veach haters over there to confuse them
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We need to send a few Veach haters over there to confuse them
Send OKchiefs.

He said Brandon Beane was better than Veach just a year ago :-).
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:37 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
As well they should.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:37 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Send OKchiefs.

He said Brandon Beane was better than Veach just a year ago :-).
Yeah - I've made arguments for Ballard and DeCosta on occasion (which are both thoroughly dead at this point) but how could you ever argue for Beane?

Two of the most critical events in the franchise's history came at the EXPENSE of Beane. The obvious Mahomes deal and then snaking McDuffie out from under them in a deal that DEFINITELY altered the outcome of the 2nd round.

Veach continues to beat Beane in H2H matchups - what possible argument can exist there?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:27 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - I've made arguments for Ballard and DeCosta on occasion (which are both thoroughly dead at this point) but how could you ever argue for Beane?

Two of the most critical events in the franchise's history came at the EXPENSE of Beane. The obvious Mahomes deal and then snaking McDuffie out from under them in a deal that DEFINITELY altered the outcome of the 2nd round.

Veach continues to beat Beane in H2H matchups - what possible argument can exist there?
Beane is better at NOTHING than Burney Vorx.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:33 PM 02-15-2024
Nothing makes you appreciate Veach more than watching clips of Mahomes’s first year as a starter.

Look at that defense vs what he built. Dude turned the worst defense in the league into the best. Incredible.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:37 PM 02-15-2024
Veach is great but this is the first year him and Andy have truly without question been bailed out by Mahomes.

No idea what those guys were thinking relying on Toney and Skyy. To Veach's credit though, Rice is awesome and made the difference.

I don't see any of these other QB's being able to do what Mahomes did. Hardman and Watson were our leading WR's in the SB :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:40 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach is great but this is the first year him and Andy have truly without question been bailed out by Mahomes.

No idea what those guys were thinking relying on Toney and Skyy. To Veach's credit though, Rice is awesome and made the difference.

I don't see any of these other QB's being able to do what Mahomes did. Hardman and Watson were our leading WR's in the SB :-)
It's a little dubious to say they were 'bailed out' by Mahomes.

Look at their draft strategy over the last 2-3 seasons. They clearly planned on building up the defense and relying on Mahomes to be a force multiplier for the offense.

If Mahomes can make Hardman and Watson the top WRs in a Super Bowl (while the defense balls out), isn't that in many ways a vindication of the strategy rather than 'being bailed out'?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:44 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Nonsense.

We had the best defense in the league, that Veach built, and won the SB in large part because of that. How the fuck did Veach get "bailed out"?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:33 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's a little dubious to say they were 'bailed out' by Mahomes.

Look at their draft strategy over the last 2-3 seasons. They clearly planned on building up the defense and relying on Mahomes to be a force multiplier for the offense.

If Mahomes can make Hardman and Watson the top WRs in a Super Bowl (while the defense balls out), isn't that in many ways a vindication of the strategy rather than 'being bailed out'?
That's my point. Mahomes is incredible and fixes a whole lot of shit.

WR's already cost us the 1 and 2 seed. Do you think this team wins the SB this year if Joe Burrow, Alex Smith or Josh Allen was the QB? I don't in any way see them doing that. No fucking way.

It's okay to point out that our top guys made a huge mistake with Toney/Skyy and Mahomes made that shit work.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Up