Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
My girlfriend is a doctor (and is Asian). She says it's likely 6 to 8 weeks before Rice returns. For what it's worth.
Is she from Belize?
[Reply]
threebag 06:07 AM Today
I’d plow my Lambo in it and wreck her like a knee
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
She sounds hot!

Not as hot as my avatar....:-)
[Reply]
cl.brooklyn 06:20 AM Today
I’ll be cautiously optimistic, but even if it’s not a tear or full tear, there’s no question the knee is compromised. Obviously taking multiple weeks or months off could help, but I’m thinking back to Berry’s similar injury with Stevie Johnson.

He probably didn’t tear it on the initial hit, but then he went back out there and made it worse. Granted, that was like a few snaps later vs a proper assessment, rest, and treatment plan.

Worst case scenario would be holding his roster spot and then having him go under the knife in January after a few plays and then out all of next year, beyond a potential suspension.

The diagnosis needs to be Mahomes knee cap level of positivity and clarity to risk it IMO. Hopefully we got a bunch of Gumby’s on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Sorry if this has been covered, but with RR's pending legal issues and the NFL's response to that situation, is there a chance the Chiefs are keeping their cards as close to their chest as possible (within the league's rules) and playing some level of suspension chicken?
I get what you’re saying. I don’t think you’re inferring that the chiefs would make up fake timelines. However if he can return this season there will probably be a time he can technically play but an extra week or 2 to recover would help. That’s an ideal time to take a suspension (if any). I was wondering the same but also would imagine the nfl would be real careful about the optics. On the flip side, the optics also look bad if rice has a successful comeback and they decide to suspend him after a few games. So who knows
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by cl.brooklyn:
I’ll be cautiously optimistic, but even if it’s not a tear or full tear, there’s no question the knee is compromised. Obviously taking multiple weeks or months off could help, but I’m thinking back to Berry’s similar injury with Stevie Johnson.

He probably didn’t tear it on the initial hit, but then he went back out there and made it worse. Granted, that was like a few snaps later vs a proper assessment, rest, and treatment plan.

Worst case scenario would be holding his roster spot and then having him go under the knife in January after a few plays and then out all of next year, beyond a potential suspension.

The diagnosis needs to be Mahomes knee cap level of positivity and clarity to risk it IMO. Hopefully we got a bunch of Gumby’s on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaat? Guys pleeeeeaase stop posting about medical things. It's getting sad.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Sorry if this has been covered, but with RR's pending legal issues and the NFL's response to that situation, is there a chance the Chiefs are keeping their cards as close to their chest as possible (within the league's rules) and playing some level of suspension chicken?
Stop...please stop
[Reply]
Womble 06:45 AM Today
Got this cryptic message in a fortune cookie after ordering a Chinese last night.

He good!
[Reply]
TEX 06:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
Got this cryptic message in a fortune cookie after ordering a Chinese last night.

He good!
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:

He good!
I love ordering the #4, Rashee Fried Rice!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Not as hot as my avatar....:-)
What a flex
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 AM Today
Rashee just posted this on his IG story:

[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM Today
Meaning?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
You seem pretty knowledgeable - I have used PRP therapy for meniscus tear and a few other “minor” injuries. Is something like a partial ligament tear treatable with PRP?
Just my $.02 here.

I could be very helpful if you aren't a professional athlete. Even if he has just a borderline tear surgery may be the smarter option as to not lose any durability in that knee.

If it were you or me? You do non surgical treatments and hope that works probably.

As mentioned tendons don't have blood supply which is why they don't heal well or quick on their own and that's why PRP works to help that out.

I tore my right hamstring tendon up near the insertion point of my buttocks. Took almost 12 months to get back to normal.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Meaning?
I have no clue.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Up