ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 50
« First < 374344454647 484950 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:25 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Anyone else think there appeared to be miscommunication on the first sack? Looks like Kingley gave up the outside bc he thought Pacheco was chipping but Pacheco did not chip.

His technique is lacking big time and a veteran like Hendrickson will beat that like a drum.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:40 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Two games in Kingsley looks pretty good for a rookie LT. More experienced DE’s are going to get past the rookie on occasion, but Kingsley does not look completely out of depth and overwhelmed.
No, he looked completely overwhelmed. People shit on Morris all the time, but he looked better last year than Kingsley had looked this year. Everyone wants to bring up the game against Maxx Crosby as the big reason why he shouldn't be the starting LT, but Crosby is better than Hendrickson and Kingsley looked wayyy worse than Wanya ever did.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:42 PM 09-17-2024
Wanya Morris should be starting at LT.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:52 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wanya Morris should be starting at LT.

Is Morris our long term plan at LT?

If not, then I disagree.
[Reply]
Bump 04:11 PM 09-17-2024
we might just have to ride or die with Kingsley and if they truly believe he'll become a great player in a year or two, then you gotta go for it!
[Reply]
TEX 04:37 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
His technique is lacking big time and a veteran like Hendrickson will beat that like a drum.
Or like Crosby, Bosa, Mack, Garret etc.
[Reply]
TEX 04:40 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Anyone else think there appeared to be miscommunication on the first sack? Looks like Kingley gave up the outside bc he thought Pacheco was chipping but Pacheco did not chip.

Not really. He was in way over his head against Hendrickson. Because not only did he beat him here, he easily beat him to the inside and with a straight bull rush as well. Kingsley will be a target going forward for sure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:41 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
When I saw that I was like "Oh fuck" we're going to have to play every down with 6 offensive lineman :-)
Honestly, start Wanya at TE and have him Follow Garrett. Sandwich his ass every play.

Leak him out twice. Otherwise Jason Dunn his ass.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:54 PM 09-17-2024
Crosby and Bosa are licking their lips...gotta keep those guys off balance...This is Andy Reid time
[Reply]
Dante84 05:06 PM 09-17-2024
Judon
Crosby x2
Bosa x2
Bosa
Hutchinson
Anderson
Watt
Miller

Better get shit right, young man.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:11 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Wanna versus Raiders bad, bud
It was but the difference is you can see the talent with Suamataia compared to Morris. It will be interesting to see who they go with next game, though.
[Reply]
TEX 07:49 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It was but the difference is you can see the talent with Suamataia compared to Morris. It will be interesting to see who they go with next game, though.
That is very true. And yes, Kingsley is a rookie, and with that has limitations. But man, I'm watching the game again and he was way over matched. It was a game altering mismatch. The Chiefs are going to lose games, directly because of him, if that continues to be the case.
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 07:57 PM 09-17-2024
First sack was some kind of miscommunication, or just a too deep drop by PM2.

J Taylor's guy is half a step behind Sua's. Both took their guy deep, right inta PM2.

Second sack he was beat, but it looks like he was expecting PM2 t take the deeper drop again.

Dunno if that's part of the play design, or improvised.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:06 PM 09-17-2024
He's young.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:14 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Honestly, start Wanya at TE and have him Follow Garrett. Sandwich his ass every play.

Leak him out twice. Otherwise Jason Dunn his ass.
I had the same thoughts about Morris.

The Chargers have lined up with 8 offensive linemen this year, so why not?
[Reply]
Page 47 of 50
« First < 374344454647 484950 >
Up