ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4649 of 4939
« First < 3649414945494599463946454646464746484649 4650465146524653465946994749 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:01 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You fucking bitches are going to take another 16 for this
God willing you will slaughter us all! Our tanks will become our tombs!
[Reply]
PHOG 07:12 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
So you're saying that turnovers contribute to a team winning or losing? This is the kind of insight that keeps me coming back to Chiefs Planet. Does the opposing team contribute to whether or not a team turns it over? Or have the Chiefs so mastered the game, they and only they are the arbiters of such matters?
So, I'm saying in the rest of your games, don't count on throwing for a pitiful 114 yards, or getting 5 turnovers, or an opposing sick starting QB, and being victorious. But, there's always hope, amirite?
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:39 PM 11-01-2023
get your trolling in while you can

in a month when the broncos have one more win and you realize how hopeless your season and your draft prospects are looking you won't be so chipper

FUCKING DONKS
Claythan, if anyone knows trolling, it's you. This isn't trolling. Holy cow - most Broncos fans are ridiculously polite here. We all had expectations of loss #17 in a row on Sunday.

You guys either have thick enough skin to have conversations with opposing fans, or you don't. You've done a lot of winning lately. It seems strange that in spite of all that winning, you still seem to wince every time a team that is not the Chiefs is mentioned.

Is a fan hopefully speculating that their team's biggest win in nearly a decade might be a turning point for what has otherwise been a sorry run that threatening to you? I don't even think any of us said anything negative about the Chiefs in the process. Heck, I like most of the posters on this board. That BlackOp guy is a little tightly wound - sure. But every board has that type.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:42 PM 11-01-2023
Claythan, if anyone knows trolling, it's you. This isn't trolling. Holy cow - most Broncos fans are ridiculously polite here. We all had expectations of loss #17 in a row on Sunday.

You guys either have thick enough skin to have conversations with opposing fans, or you don't. You've done a lot of winning lately. It seems strange that in spite of all that winning, you still seem to wince every time a team that is not the Chiefs is mentioned.

Is a fan hopefully speculating that their team's biggest win in nearly a decade might be a turning point for what has otherwise been a sorry run that threatening to you? I don't even think any of us said anything negative about the Chiefs in the process. Heck, I like most of the posters on this board. That BlackOp guy is a little tightly wound - sure. But every board has that type.
You're the opposite of Knowmo. He only posted during that long losing streak, and you're only posting because you won. He's a better poster than you. Tell him we miss him.
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:48 PM 11-01-2023
get your trolling in while you can

in a month when the broncos have one more win and you realize how hopeless your season and your draft prospects are looking you won't be so chipper

FUCKING DONKS
In one month's time, your infidel soldier dogs will be starving at our gates. Those who have not been destroyed with our shoes and our mortars will be committing suicide like :-), God be willing! My assessment will be that we will slaughter you all!
[Reply]
DomCasual 08:04 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You're the opposite of Knowmo. He only posted during that long losing streak, and you're only posting because you won. He's a better poster than you. Tell him we miss him.
These things that you are saying...they don't seem to make a lot of sense.

But seriously, it would appear that you and I post with about the same frequency here. I've been mostly lurking on Chiefs Planet for a long, long time. In twenty years of posting here and the Mane and Orange Huddle, I have what I consider to be a friendship with several long-time CP posters - at least, as much as a friendship as one might have, in that situation.

A couple questions for you:

1) Do you just not want fans from other teams posting here? I personally go out of my way to welcome fans from other teams to the Orange Huddle. I'm not a huge fan of echo chambers, and I like to hear other opinions - even when those opinions are shared less politely than we've tried to act here. Do you just honestly not welcome that here?

2) Assuming that the answer is "No, we are advanced enough in our evolution to be open to non-Chiefs fans here," what are your expectations there? You seem to have gone straight to full-on defensive mode. In your post, you said you basically hate fans who post here when their teams are losing; and you hate even more fans that post here when their teams have won. Is there a situation in there somewhere where you say, "NOW is the perfect time to post here - hurry quick!"

I mean, you guys have won a couple Lombardi Trophies just recently. As fans, it doesn't get much better than your current situation. Why the defensiveness, when someone is being friendly? I get it with TEX. He's got to put up that prickly shell so that his sweet inner core isn't so exposed. But he's a unique case.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:05 PM 11-01-2023
It's like Japanese Beetles on a blooming onion
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:27 PM 11-01-2023
These things that you are saying...they don't seem to make a lot of sense.

But seriously, it would appear that you and I post with about the same frequency here. I've been mostly lurking on Chiefs Planet for a long, long time. In twenty years of posting here and the Mane and Orange Huddle, I have what I consider to be a friendship with several long-time CP posters - at least, as much as a friendship as one might have, in that situation.

A couple questions for you:

1) Do you just not want fans from other teams posting here? I personally go out of my way to welcome fans from other teams to the Orange Huddle. I'm not a huge fan of echo chambers, and I like to hear other opinions - even when those opinions are shared less politely than we've tried to act here. Do you just honestly not welcome that here?

2) Assuming that the answer is "No, we are advanced enough in our evolution to be open to non-Chiefs fans here," what are your expectations there? You seem to have gone straight to full-on defensive mode. In your post, you said you basically hate fans who post here when their teams are losing; and you hate even more fans that post here when their teams have won. Is there a situation in there somewhere where you say, "NOW is the perfect time to post here - hurry quick!"

I mean, you guys have won a couple Lombardi Trophies just recently. As fans, it doesn't get much better than your current situation. Why the defensiveness, when someone is being friendly? I get it with TEX. He's got to put up that prickly shell so that his sweet inner core isn't so exposed. But he's a unique case.
Denver is completely irrelevant to us. Have been for a long time including Superfarce 50 (chiefs were a better team that year and yiu have a giant asterisk as well). Firing Paton and admitting Tater and Paydaton were mistakes is the only path to starting relevance.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:37 PM 11-01-2023

Wish I could tell you there was some great scheme by the Broncos D that shut down the Chiefs. But really it came down to this:
Broncos were sound and didn’t give up big plays.
Chiefs looked bored.
Mahomes didn’t see / pull trigger on open receivers.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) November 1, 2023

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:42 PM 11-01-2023
Took a dive for some team wanting a top pick. I expect a nice player to just fall into Vaped Speak's lap
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:52 PM 11-01-2023

I know it's almost like they're....... insecure
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:53 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Denver is completely irrelevant to us. Have been for a long time including Superfarce 50 (chiefs were a better team that year and yiu have a giant asterisk as well).
I guess we'll have to take you at your word....number two.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:55 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Aren't you the ones who disappeared the moment Pat emerged :-)

And please don't lie. Mule Tools talking football went the way of the do do. Prime 5 head years? You were like cock roaches
[Reply]
Bronco Yoda 11:05 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Talking about insecure... me thinks it's your boy Dom. I tried to register over at your new 'orange woke' site and he banned me before I even finished the sign up process. Not sure what that is all about. I guess the stories must be true about him and Blue lying about me being all sorts of peeps? I left the boards months/maybe a year before TJ closed the OM down. Fill me in on the wut-up in PM.
[Reply]
TEX 11:58 PM 11-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Aren't you the ones who disappeared the moment Pat emerged :-)

And please don't lie. Mule Tools talking football went the way of the do do. Prime 5 head years? You were like cock roaches
They try to talk shit when they own last place. They FINALLY manage to win one game against KC in the last 17, and they crawl out from under their rocks in droves like reeruned cock roaches. They suck and have done so for soooo long, that they don't know any better. They think they have turned some kind of corner. Its what all fans of shit teams do. They had their broken clock moment. That's all this was, and in the weeks to come, they'll come to realize that they're still a terrible team and will finish dead last again. And then they'll disappear once again, until the next time something, anyting gives them false hope. Rinse / repeat. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4649 of 4939
« First < 3649414945494599463946454646464746484649 4650465146524653465946994749 > Last »
Up