ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM Yesterday
That sounds like ONE HUNDRED PERCENT chance to return in the postseason!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kman34:
ACL tears don’t heal on their own due to lack of blood supply.. So it depends on the stability of the knee and the muscles around it..
Hopefully it isn’t a tear in a knee ligament.. Don’t think it would be wise to play WR with one..
You seem pretty knowledgeable - I have used PRP therapy for meniscus tear and a few other “minor” injuries. Is something like a partial ligament tear treatable with PRP?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:00 PM Yesterday
He's either completely cooked or making a triumphant return
[Reply]
Dark Horse 09:42 PM Yesterday
Remember when Rashee Rice returned at halftime and the Chiefs won the Superbowl? We’ll do ya?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
Remember when Rashee Rice returned at halftime and the Chiefs won the Superbowl? We’ll do ya?
I remember when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl, too.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM Yesterday
So, suspend him for four weeks or so for the accident? Sound good?!?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 PM Yesterday
Sorry if this has been covered, but with RR's pending legal issues and the NFL's response to that situation, is there a chance the Chiefs are keeping their cards as close to their chest as possible (within the league's rules) and playing some level of suspension chicken?
[Reply]
Kman34 10:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
You seem pretty knowledgeable - I have used PRP therapy for meniscus tear and a few other “minor” injuries. Is something like a partial ligament tear treatable with PRP?
I have used PRP on my shoulder and knee. Was successful with my shoulder. It kept me up at night after my Sunday golf game before the procedure. PRP Didn't anything for my knee which wasn't a surprise. I'm bone on bone and nothing short of knee replacement will cure that.

I've had two ACL surgeries. One on each knee. One was a complete tear and the other was just barely attached. Usually meniscus damage goes hand in hand with ACL injuries..

The first thing I thought when I saw the replay of Rices injury is a meniscus tear..
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:53 AM Today

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So I did <2 minutes of scrolling through his posts and he gives 20% chance on rice being able to return during the season and also tells someone it's not time to cut him (from a fantasy roster) yet but probably soon.
My girlfriend is a doctor (and is Asian). She says it's likely 6 to 8 weeks before Rice returns. For what it's worth.
[Reply]
threebag 01:48 AM Today
Has he been to Belize for a second opinion?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 03:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
My girlfriend is a doctor (and is Asian). She says it's likely 6 to 8 weeks before Rice returns. For what it's worth.
She sounds hot!
[Reply]
In58men 04:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
She sounds hot!
I’d smash
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
Has he been to Belize for a second opinion?
Not until NYE
[Reply]
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Up