ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:01 AM 09-25-2024
Lord - we're sending organizational chaff like Matt Svanson to the AFL?

Yeah, that says about what needs to be said about the state of our system.
[Reply]
George Liquor 12:13 PM 09-25-2024
Gotta try something, since the organization doesn't seem too interested in playing in the MLB fall league anymore.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 PM 09-25-2024
Butters and Carey absolutely giddy that they can get to 81 wins...
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:36 AM Today

Chaim Bloom To Take On Larger Role In Cardinals' Front Office https://t.co/68SK22ds14 pic.twitter.com/QfsWsgUHlv

— MLB Trade Rumors (@mlbtraderumors) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
raybec 4 09:43 AM Today
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/579...shared-article
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/579...shared-article
And somehow people will use this as evidence that Mozeliak was hamstrung.

Dude has plenary authority over all of baseball ops. HE chose that direction that led to the implosion of our player development system.

And idiot assholes like me pointed this out EIGHT YEARS AGO.

When the Cardinals were still winning 90-100 games/season many of us were saying "Hey guys...uh...do you notice that our minor leagues usually kinda suck?"
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:36 AM Today
It has not been a fun year. Burn all of management and start over.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 01:28 PM Today
Can someone post the entirety of that article? My subscription with the Athletic ran its course
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Can someone post the entirety of that article? My subscription with the Athletic ran its course
I cancelled my subscription the 2nd time after they yet again posted political bullshit with a story on how Tim Walz was a hero football coach. It was literally a free campaign article.

I cancelled once before after another political story they ran and told them why, they basically hit me back a few months later with a $20 for a year offer so reupped for 1 year. Ended up cancelling again.

**** that rag as I told them I don't go to sports news sights to read about politics.
[Reply]
Miles 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And somehow people will use this as evidence that Mozeliak was hamstrung.

Dude has plenary authority over all of baseball ops. HE chose that direction that led to the implosion of our player development system.

And idiot assholes like me pointed this out EIGHT YEARS AGO.

When the Cardinals were still winning 90-100 games/season many of us were saying "Hey guys...uh...do you notice that our minor leagues usually kinda suck?"
I knew they were trying to keep the MLB roster duct taped together but hadn’t quite realized the extent they were just not spending on anything development related to pay for the duct tape. It makes some of those dumb contracts and particularly lighting money on fire with extensions all the more frustrating.
[Reply]
VAChief 03:21 PM Today
No worries I sense Matt Carpenter like extensions for Arenado and Goldschmidt coming soon.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Up