ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 48
« First < 364243444546 4748 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Leo Chenal Thread*****
Dante84 09:23 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/unnXwkfpiT #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YdwWEkOnmR

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

The moment our newest LB got the call he was joining the Chiefs 📲 @chenal_leo pic.twitter.com/2q3fLOFoPA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 4, 2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:11 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Chenal is an elite level athlete just no one seems to notice cause he's white.

People don't discount linebackers' athleticism because they're white.

He's not a corner.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:16 PM 02-13-2024
LEO! Congratulations on showing out on the biggest stage. Well done! :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:18 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
So Chenal is credited with the block on the XP?

I wasn't sure exactly who blocked it at the time. Chiefs might not have won without that. Plus he had the forced fumble on CMC and was setting the edge and making key tackles.

Dude is a Superbowl hero
Yes!
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:52 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
All week we heard that Kittle was better than Kelce bc of his blocking. "Complete player" they said.

Not against Leo. You don't move that guy. He controls everything :-)

Yikes. That's rough tape for Kittle. He just got beat.

Interestingly, that ALL NFL Podcast with Spags that DaFace posted, Spags talks about Chenal a good bit.

Hilariously he said they did a zoom call with him and he was all up in the Zoom camera totally into the interview :-).

But he also said he's pound for pound the strongest player on the defense and they were using him over the guard at the 3 technique to get the alignment they wanted. WTF? I've been a bit of a homer for him for awhile now, but watch out dudes. My homerism is about to become unabashed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yikes. That's rough tape for Kittle. He just got beat.

Interestingly, that ALL NFL Podcast with Spags that DaFace posted, Spags talks about Chenal a good bit.

Hilariously he said they did a zoom call with him and he was all up in the Zoom camera totally into the interview :-).

But he also said he's pound for pound the strongest player on the defense and they were using him over the guard at the 3 technique to get the alignment they wanted. WTF? I've been a bit of a homer for him for awhile now, but watch out dudes. My homerism is about to become unabashed.
I remember reviewing him after we drafted him and noticed that he was CONSTANTLY coming up the middle. Wisconsin was using him as a 3-tech a ton and that's how he got most of his sacks.

Dude is just so friggen powerful. You've got a Power 5 program using him as a DT and now one of the most creative DCs in NFL history using him as a chess piece to just physically defeat a bunch of plays.

Dude's a unique cat. A lot of teams would've tried to pigeonhole him into the Ragland run-stuffing MLB role and Spags never did. He just used him wherever he could put his strengths to use.

Damn we have a good coaching staff.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:23 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I remember reviewing him after we drafted him and noticed that he was CONSTANTLY coming up the middle. Wisconsin was using him as a 3-tech a ton and that's how he got most of his sacks.

Dude is just so friggen powerful. You've got a Power 5 program using him as a DT and now one of the most creative DCs in NFL history using him as a chess piece to just physically defeat a bunch of plays.

Dude's a unique cat. A lot of teams would've tried to pigeonhole him into the Ragland run-stuffing MLB role and Spags never did. He just used him wherever he could put his strengths to use.

Damn we have a good coaching staff.
That dude would literally run through a wall if Spags asked him to , and win the rep.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:39 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

He's not a corner.
They do, though.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:03 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

People noticed this.
Who needs the combine !!! Just get a double decker bus and IF the linebackers cannot scale up the side of the bus they will not be drafted!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I've been completely relaxed about Gay going and it's because of how good he's looked. He's never going to be great in coverage, but that can be Tranquil's role.

As an aside Pennel yesterday really rolled back the years. We desperately missed that ballast at DT and Nnadi going down was such a clear blessing in disguise.
Chenal and Pennel are my unsung SB heroes for sure. :-)

His "football instincts" are off the chart and what makes him sooooooo good along with his strength as many of you have stated.:-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 09:02 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Chenal is an elite level athlete just no one seems to notice cause he's white.
No wonder you live in Indep. :-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 09:03 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

He's not a corner.
Dude is just an idiot. I always remember when he said Hali would suck at DE...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:22 PM 02-14-2024
Chenal is going to replace gay and Jones. Total Brett varch move.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:04 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Chenal is going to replace gay and Jones. Total Brett varch move.
The Bills have a thread dedicated to Brett Veach.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
God that's amazing. I love it!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:21 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I hope to find that the bills wanted him and Leo as well.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 48
« First < 364243444546 4748 >
Up