ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:05 PM Today
Maybe Rice hasn’t had his MRI because he’s too busy having unprotected sex with multiple partners
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:13 PM Today
Dude sobered up and turned himself into police quicker than these tests are taking
[Reply]
TEX 06:15 PM Today
This thread has lost its burst.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Stooooooooop
Stoop to do what exactly?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:21 PM Today
ACL tears don’t heal on their own due to lack of blood supply.. So it depends on the stability of the knee and the muscles around it..
Hopefully it isn’t a tear in a knee ligament.. Don’t think it would be wise to play WR with one..
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
ACL tears don’t heal on their own due to lack of blood supply.. So it depends on the stability of the knee and the muscles around it..
Hopefully it isn’t a tear in a knee ligament.. Don’t think it would be wise to play WR with one..
Yea, I was wondering on this, he’d basically have to have a grade 1 acl sprain (AKA a stretched one), to be able to play?

But grade 2, a slight actual tear — I think that’d have to be surgery
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Maybe Rice hasn’t had his MRI because he’s too busy having unprotected sex with multiple partners
"If I had a million dollars? Two chicks, man. That's what I'd do."
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
So I'm not in orthopedics but my expertise is in physiology and biomechanics.

What this guy is saying is that we can't do the hands on test to see the degree of translation (the knee isn't a true hinge it does have some anterior and posterior translation to it) and then the rotational component as well.

In all likelyhood, it's a partial tear. And we just don't know until they can do a full battery of hands on test to see the extent.

He'll be back this season. It's the best news we could have gotten.
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Would depend on the other factors in the knee (we don't know what else is going on there) and the degree of the "tear". Remember a partial tear has grades so once the swelling is gone they will be able to more or less give a timeline.

But this all makes sense as to why they are waiting and most def why they haven't put him on IR yet.

I mean I'm just being optimistic here, but he'll be back this season.

:-)
Regardless, thank you for the additional information. Have some rep.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Nick Wright just said on his podcast "a little birdie told me they think Rashee may not have torn his ACL. So there is hope there".

Now who could the "birdie" be exactly? Well he shares a text chain that includes Brett Veach and talks directly to Mahomes via dm. So I'd say his sources are probably very good.
Most relevant info so far
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM Today

As you are setting your waivers tonight, DO NOT drop Rashee Rice.

— Jesse Morse, MD (@DrJesseMorse) October 2, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 08:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I am semi erect
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:30 PM Today
Isn't Morse the guy who performed Clark Hunt's vasectomy?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:30 PM Today
I actually had web doctor fantasy advice on my bingo card!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So I did <2 minutes of scrolling through his posts and he gives 20% chance on rice being able to return during the season and also tells someone it's not time to cut him (from a fantasy roster) yet but probably soon.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I actually had web doctor fantasy advice on my bingo card!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Up