Media Center>Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power
BigRedChief 05:38 PM 04-05-2018
Premieres Sept. 2nd

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:31 PM 07-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Please make it stop

No more movies for 35 year old virgins
Why are you commenting in a thread about something you have no interest in? So you could post this super funny comment? I'm not sure why you associate any of this with 35 year old virgins either.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:03 PM 07-29-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why are you commenting in a thread about something you have no interest in? So you could post this super funny comment? I'm not sure why you associate any of this with 35 year old virgins either.
The same people who like this shit typically like Star Wars type of shit.

And it is a free country. I should be allowed to share my opinion on any matter I see fit. Besides some mod with a leaking giner will ban me from this thread. They always do if I don't say anything but sunshine and rainbows about the film.

Remember mods, don't be like Don Lemon. Don't encourage censorship like the liberals.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:57 AM 07-30-2024
The same reason he whines all day in the TC threads.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:00 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, thats where I am too. Last season wasn't a complete disaster it just didn't live up to its promise. The trailer makes me hopeful for season 2.
I am with you BRC....it wasn't a disaster but it definitely disappointed.

But the trailer makes me have hope.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:03 AM 07-30-2024
I actually liked the first season, but I'm not a Tolkien scholar and don't know much about what they messed up cannon wise. Even if I did have deep knowledge of the lore it wouldn't bother me much that they changed some things. All I care about is if it is a good show. People get too caught up on these things not following the books exactly.

I don’t care too much about the lore stuff but the show was just overall pretty bad on a lot of fronts. The writing and characters especially stand out as being hard to watch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 08-13-2024

Rise. Official Trailer tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/lIHf6Neg4x

— The Lord of the Rings on Prime (@TheRingsofPower) August 13, 2024

[Reply]
Fish 01:19 PM 08-13-2024
A trailer for a trailer? Lame.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 PM 08-14-2024
Jesus christ this is going to be METAL.

Sobbing Celebrimbor? YES.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 PM 08-14-2024
Jesus christ this is going to be METAL.

Sobbing Celebrimbor? YES.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:22 PM 08-14-2024
pleasedontsuckpleasedonesuckpleaseodntsuck
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:53 PM 08-16-2024
Started listening to the Hobbit at work. Plan on listening to all the originals over again. its been about 20 years since I read them. Tolkien was and absolute badass writer. The movies were all excellent imo and still cant live up to what he wrote.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:42 PM 08-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Started listening to the Hobbit at work. Plan on listening to all the originals over again. its been about 20 years since I read them. Tolkien was and absolute badass writer. The movies were all excellent imo and still cant live up to what he wrote.
How's the narrator? I've considered downloading the Hobbit and LotR series, but I'm a narrator snob with audiobooks and don't want to waste the credits if the narration sucks.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:59 PM 08-16-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How's the narrator? I've considered downloading the Hobbit and LotR series, but I'm a narrator snob with audiobooks and don't want to waste the credits if the narration sucks.
I’m fairly picky too. This one’s narrated by Andy serkis. British accent but not overbearing and so far I’ve enjoyed him.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 AM 08-17-2024
I’m fairly picky too. This one’s narrated by Andy serkis. British accent but not overbearing and so far I’ve enjoyed him.
Gollum is narrating? Sweet, I'll have to check it out!
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:19 PM 08-18-2024
Serkis is vastly underrated. He rightfully gets a ton of flowers for the physical stuff (Gollum, Planet of the Apes) but the dude is absolutely incredible. All the time. I thought he was good in the MCU as that arms dealer dude, but the most compelling work he's done IMO is in Andor. That was pinnacle work IMO.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 50
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up