ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
O.city 10:48 AM Today

����������������: The #Raiders have started reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/bkk1WCRclR

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 10:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Not sure what his market value actually is at this point. He is due a lot of money and really hasn't played to his salary. I doubt a lot of teams are lined up offering a 2 and I am guessing he has a lot of say where he goes. The Jets were rumored to want him in the offseason but outside of them ....
All of his guarantee has been paid, both of those huge figures for the next 2 years are non guaranteed money.
[Reply]
Balto 10:49 AM Today
We don’t have to go all out with a Hill or Adams trade. We can go get Cooper and move on!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I just can't believe Hardman still runs that. he sure doesn't look like it on TV.
Yeah. I think the injury really sapped his speed. He's clearly slower than he was pre-injury/NYJ.
[Reply]
Balto 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Can Chris Jones go injury free. He goes down and this place goes full ledge jumping
How dare you post this!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
So who do we think is getting promoted to the active roster? Remegio? Ross? Washington?

Someone who isn't a WR?
Remegio… for depth or replacing Skyy..
[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM Today
The Adams deal lines up pretty perfectly for the Chiefs here.

They want our 2nd or the Titans 3rd?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 AM Today
I wouldn’t trade anything more than our original 3rd rd pick. That’s it. Trading anything more for a rental WR leaving his prime is a horrible move..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM Today
The Jets will outbid us for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Adams deal lines up pretty perfectly for the Chiefs here.

They want our 2nd or the Titans 3rd?
I guess the good news is that with Adams, Cooper and Johnson all being guys who might be moved, there's enough supply to play teams off each other a bit.

And while Adams has the most cache, any one of them would have to learn the system and brings advantages of their own to the table.

I'd still prefer getting Cooper AND Johnson over getting Adams. I'd rather we spread the ball around more than focus on getting a bonafide 1.
[Reply]
O.city 10:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I guess the good news is that with Adams, Cooper and Johnson all being guys who might be moved, there's enough supply to play teams off each other a bit.

And while Adams has the most cache, any one of them would have to learn the system and brings advantages of their own to the table.

I'd still prefer getting Cooper AND Johnson over getting Adams. I'd rather we spread the ball around more than focus on getting a bonafide 1.
I just don't think they'll implement 2 new WR's at this stage and with what Adams can do, I think he's pretty much the ideal guy to come in there.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM Today
I guess at least for Adams because his game isn't speed he'll likely still be productive as he ages.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The Jets will outbid us for him.
This...I may be one of a small group that doesn't think it outlandish the Raiders could trade a disgruntled and 31 yr old Adams to a division rival. They may view him as a Trojan horse?
[Reply]
Shields68 10:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
All of his guarantee has been paid, both of those huge figures for the next 2 years are non guaranteed money.
But if he balls out and some teams are still willing to pay him the big money....he does not strike me as the type to give a team discount.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:59 AM Today
Don't have a clue what it would take, but Christan Kirk might be an option, since he knows the system/concepts already. Not sure he moves the needle enough either.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Up