Page 44 of 50
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Media Center>Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power
BigRedChief 05:38 PM 04-05-2018
Premieres Sept. 2nd

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:06 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power unveils its all-female slate of directors and confirms season two will be spread over eight episodes

I'm sure this will get true Tolkien fans to change their minds about the series, and go running to watch it.
It matters not who directs it. What matters is whether it is shit.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:54 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It matters not who directs it. What matters is whether it is shit.

See below:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I wasn't able to finish watching the first season. Probably won't bother with the second.

At least it was better than the abortion Amazon pulled off with The Wheel of Time.

Originally Posted by :
Hamri, who hails from Morocco, got her start directing music videos for Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child and Prince, among others, before directing the Sanaa Lathan film Something New in 2006.

She later directed The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2 and Just Wright, but she has mostly worked in television in recent years, including producing and directing for another Amazon fantasy series, The Wheel Of Time...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 AM 03-20-2023
this is going to be a book soon

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:58 PM 01-23-2024
So... I just watched this and thought it was great.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:37 PM 07-27-2024

[Reply]
DCTwister 12:53 PM 07-27-2024
The trailer looks promising. I’m not optimistic given the woke girl-power mess of season 1 but you never know.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:04 PM 07-27-2024
I hope the 2cnd season is at least half as good as that trailer.
[Reply]
Fish 02:11 PM 07-27-2024
That's... a lot. Wasn't a big fan of what they did in the first season, fucking up all the well established cannon from the books. But this looks really entertaining.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 07-27-2024
DEATH TO OUR FOES in Elvish got me fucking HYPE

Blue wizard!

BALROG!
[Reply]
Bowser 02:36 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
The trailer looks promising. I’m not optimistic given the woke girl-power mess of season 1 but you never know.
Yeah, the first season was a disappointment, but that trailer has me intrigued for sure.

The Balrog looked like he meant business.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:03 AM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, the first season was a disappointment, but that trailer has me intrigued for sure.

The Balrog looked like he meant business.
Yeah, thats where I am too. Last season wasn't a complete disaster it just didn't live up to its promise. The trailer makes me hopeful for season 2.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 10:16 AM 07-29-2024
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I wasn't able to finish watching the first season. Probably won't bother with the second.

At least it was better than the abortion Amazon pulled off with The Wheel of Time.
I will never get over how badly they messed up wheel of time. The key dynamic is how the male side messed everything up and how that interplays.

The dragon could be anybody! Men are basically useless except they go crazy sometimes.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:11 PM 07-29-2024
It will be interesting to see if they actually listen to the large amounts of negative feedback and make the necessary changes. Disney has mostly been unwilling to do that but perhaps Amazon will go a different route.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:28 PM 07-29-2024
Please make it stop

No more movies for 35 year old virgins
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:28 PM 07-29-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It will be interesting to see if they actually listen to the large amounts of negative feedback and make the necessary changes. Disney has mostly been unwilling to do that but perhaps Amazon will go a different route.
I actually liked the first season, but I'm not a Tolkien scholar and don't know much about what they messed up cannon wise. Even if I did have deep knowledge of the lore it wouldn't bother me much that they changed some things. All I care about is if it is a good show. People get too caught up on these things not following the books exactly.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 50
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up