ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 44
« First < 344041424344
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 07:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I'll take it!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm a professor at the University of Science and can confirm this is true.
I am an ordained minister from youcandoweddingstoo.com and I too agree with the science. God is with us too
[Reply]
BWillie 08:17 AM Today
I want to hear about him being activated later today

The secret weapon
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:

The secret weapon
Would happen tomorrow if it is going to happen
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:

The secret weapon
same. I have Perine on my fantasy team as i had drafted him for my bench, just in case Pacheco to interested.
I'm interested in trading him out for Hunt.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Lol at the people saying Pacheco is anywhere close to prime Kareem.
I've not seen a single person say that, maybe buried in this thread somewhere but I have no idea what you are talking about saying there a bunch of people claiming this. Many people have said Pacheco is better than the 2024 version of Hunt.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:01 AM Today
I think if we get better production than washed up Le'veon Bell and Shady McCoy, this is a W.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I think if we get better production than washed up Le'veon Bell and Shady McCoy, this is a W.
I'll always kinda wonder what happened with McCoy.

was it really just ball security? Because him carrying the ball wide isn't anything new - he did it his whole career.

And he didn't look washed. He looked about the same as Damien Williams for the most part. He wasn't the superstar he'd been, but he looked like a credible player.

And man we just buried the guy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'll always kinda wonder what happened with McCoy.

was it really just ball security? Because him carrying the ball wide isn't anything new - he did it his whole career.

And he didn't look washed. He looked about the same as Damien Williams for the most part. He wasn't the superstar he'd been, but he looked like a credible player.

And man we just buried the guy.
I don't know any details other than he pissed Andy off and it didn't have anything with ball security.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 44
« First < 344041424344
Up