ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 49
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:28 PM Yesterday
So I'm not in orthopedics but my expertise is in physiology and biomechanics.

What this guy is saying is that we can't do the hands on test to see the degree of translation (the knee isn't a true hinge it does have some anterior and posterior translation to it) and then the rotational component as well.

In all likelyhood, it's a partial tear. And we just don't know until they can do a full battery of hands on test to see the extent.

He'll be back this season. It's the best news we could have gotten.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
So I'm not in orthopedics but my expertise is in physiology and biomechanics.

What this guy is saying is that we can't do the hands on test to see the degree of translation (the knee isn't a true hinge it does have some anterior and posterior translation to it) and then the rotational component as well.

In all likelyhood, it's a partial tear. And we just don't know until they can do a full battery of hands on test to see the extent.

He'll be back this season. It's the best news we could have gotten.
6-8 WEEKS?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
6-8 WEEKS?
Would depend on the other factors in the knee (we don't know what else is going on there) and the degree of the "tear". Remember a partial tear has grades so once the swelling is gone they will be able to more or less give a timeline.

But this all makes sense as to why they are waiting and most def why they haven't put him on IR yet.

I mean I'm just being optimistic here, but he'll be back this season.

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:15 PM Yesterday
Stooooooooop
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Or it's Von Miller with Buffalo. Took them a week or more to figure it out with him, but it was a season-ending deal.
Exactly. NO WAY TO KNOW ANYTHING
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:19 PM Yesterday
Nick Wright just said on his podcast "a little birdie told me they think Rashee may not have torn his ACL. So there is hope there".

Now who could the "birdie" be exactly? Well he shares a text chain that includes Brett Veach and talks directly to Mahomes via dm. So I'd say his sources are probably very good.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Nick Wright just said on his podcast "a little birdie told me they think Rashee may not have torn his ACL. So there is hope there".

Now who could the "birdie" be exactly? Well he shares a text chain that includes Brett Veach and talks directly to Mahomes via dm. So I'd say his sources are probably very good.
HE GOOD WE GOOD THREEPEAT GUARANTEED
[Reply]
poolboy 05:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
IDK...CBST...WK
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:30 PM Yesterday

✅ let’s go!

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He's part owner of the Royals who played their first playoff game in 9 years today at 3:30pm
[Reply]
DJay23 05:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
He's part owner of the Royals who played their first playoff game in 9 years today at 3:30pm
And had won by 6:30 PM CST.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:56 PM Yesterday
I think it’s more likely they know the extent of the injury, Rice is just weighing the different treatment options/surgeries.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
And had won by 6:30 PM CST.
While I fully admit to not being fluent in Twitter Tard, he clearly posted that at the start of the Royals game, right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:02 PM Yesterday
I just had a feeling we were going to get surprisingly good news.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:02 PM Yesterday
The threepeat......lives?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 49
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up