ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 72
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 09:11 AM 11-08-2022
When will his real tough test come?

Cinci?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can’t make video of it but Trent was clamping Hollywood Brown in week 1. He was very impressive
I have high expectations for him. He was one of the top CBs in the draft this year and he is being coached by a guy who routinely gets the most out of his CBs. Our pass defense should be much worse considering the youth and inexperience of our secondary.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:14 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Cinci?
Possibly the Chargers depending on if they get Williams or Allen back. If not it will be the Rams as I expect them to put him on Kupp.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Cinci?
Is Keenan Allen expected back? He's a PERFECT litmus test matchup for McDuffie, IMO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 11-08-2022
Cinci and LAC are completely dependent on health. There's still a decent chance Chase isn't healthy when we play the Bengals and it's entirely possible the entire LAC receiving corps is hurt too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Cinci and LAC are completely dependent on health. There's still a decent chance Chase isn't healthy when we play the Bengals and it's entirely possible the entire LAC receiving corps is hurt too.
I'd be surprised if Chase is healthy by then. He miiiiight be on the field, but man, that's a nasty injury and the Bengals, if they're smart (they probably aren't) need to be really careful with him.

That's the kind of injury that can create chronic problems if they push him too hard, too soon.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:25 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd be surprised if Chase is healthy by then. He miiiiight be on the field, but man, that's a nasty injury and the Bengals, if they're smart (they probably aren't) need to be really careful with him.

That's the kind of injury that can create chronic problems if they push him too hard, too soon.
Exactly.

And as for the LAC, who knows how banged up they will be. They're a train wreck of injuries.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:20 PM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Wonder if he can make it through the whole game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I bet Andy is careful with him. I mean they held him out 8 weeks for a hamstring which is usually less than that. I think they have concerns about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It has nothing to do with them being concerned. It's about them being smart and making sure he is 100% and no risk to get reinjured. Hamstring injuries can **** up an entire season if not healed.

Andy isn't going to limit him tomorrow. He's ready to go and they know it. I think it's pretty clear that they believe he's 100% because if they didn't, then he wouldn't even be playing.
I told you he wouldn't be playing if not completely healthy and that he wouldn't be limited at all.

Guess what?

He played in 96% of the snaps and played 49 out of 51 total snaps.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:27 PM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Outstanding coverage on this one

I thought for sure they'd throw the flag on that.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:45 PM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
During the game at full speed i said "AW YOU'VE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!"

Then it wasn't a flag and i was pleasantly surprised.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 11-08-2022
the fact mcduffie is so good this early...i think he will rub off on watson and williams
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:48 PM 11-08-2022
Good job getting his head around
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:55 PM 11-08-2022
Anyone know if Herbert is actually healthy? Iirc he shouldn’t be close to 100% it’s those ribs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 11-08-2022
He did it right and they gave him credit for it.

He found the ball and was making a play on it through contact. It really SHOULDN'T have been a penalty.

But you're right - seems like 9 times out of 10 they throw the flag anyway.

I just don't know what else they could ask him to have done there. He had inside position, knew where the ball was and extended out to get it. That's legal - fortunately the zebras agreed this time.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:01 PM 11-08-2022
I agree, he played it right. No penalty.

But i mean....when the receiver flails around like that you just expect one.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 72
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up