ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 435 of 617
« First < 335385425431432433434435 436437438439445485535 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

rico 09:41 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You look like George W Bush.
Wut....no way, dudely.

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Rico looks like tim tebow
Haven't heard that one before and I don't see it, but I'll take it. Especially after reading this "Favreau" and "GWB" shit.

Another person I've been compared to, who I completely forgot about is:

BRUTIS

TEH

BAR

BURR

BIEFCAKE

BRUTIS TEH BAR BURR BIEFCAKE: FAMOUS WWF WRASSLER.

AND THE FACE OF GREAT VALUE FRUITY SPARKLES.
vailpass 09:42 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Absolutely. Police officers should be held to higher standards than the average citizen. They should not be dumbass drunk bigots.
:-) Good Lord man.
Donger 09:45 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Absolutely. Police officers should be held to higher standards than the average citizen. They should not be dumbass drunk bigots.
I presume you are being facetious here.
crazycoffey 09:47 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

That looks just like you. and the first one looks like you and your wife. I think it's you. Better post more pics of the wife to defend her honor and prove me wrong.....
Omaha 09:48 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
That looks just like you. and the first one looks like you and your wife. I think it's you. Better post more pics of the wife to defend her honor and prove me wrong.....
It's him in costume, dude.
crazycoffey 09:49 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Omaha:
It's him in costume, dude.
he's too fat....
Saul Good 09:51 AM 06-10-2013
Wut....no way, dudely.

Haven't heard that one before and I don't see it, but I'll take it. Especially after reading this "Favreau" and "GWB" shit.

BRUTIS

TEH

BAR

BURR

BIEFCAKE

BRUTIS TEH BAR BURR BIEFCAKE: FAMOUS WWF WRASSLER.

AND THE FACE OF GREAT VALUE FRUITY SPARKLES.
I swear dude...you and GWB have the same nose (which is pretty distinctive). Your eyes are similar as well.
Baby Lee 09:52 AM 06-10-2013
Wut....no way, dudely.

Smell a lot of farts, eh?
J Diddy 10:03 AM 06-10-2013
So you agree with gaythan; because I'm a police officer, I shouldn't be allowed to make gay jokes on this BB. I should be held to a higher standard and not call him Gaythan. Mods, do your stuff.....
We're going to need you to resign your post immediately. Thank you.
rico 10:26 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I swear dude...you and GWB have the same nose (which is pretty distinctive). Your eyes are similar as well.
No way. I refuse to believe that.

Meh, I admit... my weight fluctuates. I was probably at my fattest in the Barber Beefcake pics. But I am flimsy-faced. I can look at least (IMO) presentable:

No, I was not posing...I was irritated that a pic was being taken of me. I don't know why she posted it in black and white.

*Note: Yes, that is the same shirt as I was wearing in the previous pic... coincidence, I swear...I have more than 1 shirt.

And, with some dressing up and flimsy-facin,' can look the total opposite of presentable.

My wife on the other hand, always looks hot. Even when she is 8 months pregnant. She was 8 months freaking prego in this pic:

8...months...pregnant.
crazycoffey 10:39 AM 06-10-2013
It's not mine, I swear. I've been fixed.....
rico 10:58 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Smell a lot of farts, eh?
Did she caption or label one of the mullet pics as that or something? She always tells me when I "mullet up" that I look like a guy who has nasty farts.
Consistent1 10:59 AM 06-10-2013
All First Team Mullet Attention Whore Team Captain was voted on....and the winner is.....drumroll....Rico by a landslide.
Hootie 11:00 AM 06-10-2013
Rico really gay'd up this thread and fast
rico 11:01 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
All First Team Mullet Attention Whore Team Captain was voted on....and the winner is.....drumroll....Rico by a landslide.
Yeah, I was just thinking that I need to lay off a bit. I'm even annoying myself a bit.
Page 435 of 617
« First < 335385425431432433434435 436437438439445485535 > Last »
Up