« First < 330380420426427428429430 431432433434440480530 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Pablo 10:19 AM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Cockblocked by a rusty Buick = epic fail
Cars don't cockblock Claythan, he does that all on his own.

FFS, just get laid already. It's not that hard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:

I know. I'm just a big pussy. I don't like bars and I don't like going downtown on a Friday night. A girl actually invited me out last night but I told her it was too far.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:24 AM 06-27-2009

We've given all the advice one can can give, and honestly gochiefs to really follow through with any of this is you have to get your place (apartment/house) while living independently it should give you more freedom and flexibility to execute said advice. Dude, you need to get your own place it's that simple
[Reply]
JD10367 10:24 AM 06-27-2009
Well, that would be part of the problem, no? According to Smilin' Bob, at least...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
We've given all the advice one can can give, and honestly gochiefs to really follow through with any of this is you have to get your place (apartment/house) while living independently it should give you more freedom and flexibility to execute said advice. Dude, you need to get your own place it's that simple
Mostly it's bad luck. And flaky girls. But yes that would help.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:28 AM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
You make your own luck dude....I would've made last night happen, even if i had to ask mom or whoever for the damn keys

Learning lesson, do whatever you can, fuckin have fun, no pressure
[Reply]
Pablo 10:28 AM 06-27-2009
I know. I'm just a big pussy. I don't like bars and I don't like going downtown on a Friday night. A girl actually invited me out last night but I told her it was too far.
Holy titsauce.

Bars = drunk chicks.

Drunk chicks = lowered inhibitions and standards

You = not a virgin anymore
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:29 AM 06-27-2009
Holy titsauce.

Bars = drunk chicks.

Drunk chicks = lowered inhibitions and standards

You = not a virgin anymore
I know a bunch of women that have admitted that alcohol makes them do stupid shit and horny, it's all too easy for him if he really wants it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
You make your own luck dude....I would've made last night happen, even if i had to ask mom or whoever for the damn keys
I didn't have to ask anybody for any fucking keys. I just didn't WANT to go. It was too far. And Friday night traffic scares me.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:31 AM 06-27-2009
I didn't have to ask anybody for any ****ing keys. I just didn't WANT to go. It was too far. And Friday night traffic scares me.
You big pussy, getting your virginity out of the way isn't at your own damn convenience at this point
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:31 AM 06-27-2009
Then get your own place then that self fulling prophecy will cease of "not getting laid" when their are more opportunities to take advantage of. talking to chicks is like a batting average if you get a positive reaction %30 of the time then you know you've done a good job at applying yourself.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:31 AM 06-27-2009
I know a bunch of women that have admitted that alcohol makes them do stupid shit and horny, it's all too easy for him if he really wants it
Yeah, alcohol sorts of makes men do stupid shit and get horny too. It works both ways. Which is why it's a great instrument in actually doin some fuckin.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 06-27-2009
You big pussy, getting your virginity out of the way isn't at your own damn convenience at this point
It is, actually.

I could have gotten laid in College Station weeks ago.

Too far, sorry. It's two fucking hours away! I've never even BEEN there. Chances of getting lost = high.

Maybe getting laid isn't that important to me anymore.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:33 AM 06-27-2009

Maybe getting laid isn't that important to me anymore.
I have sex pretty regularly and getting laid is always important. If you're a man, and you have any sort of natural, manly genetics, getting laid should be on your brain every single day you draw breath.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:34 AM 06-27-2009
Yeah, alcohol sorts of makes men do stupid shit and get horny too. It works both ways. Which is why it's a great instrument in actually doin some ****in.
liquid courage is what claythan needs, and make sure the biaaatch drinks too
[Reply]
Page 430 of 660
« First < 330380420426427428429430 431432433434440480530 > Last »
Up