ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 45
« First < 333940414243 4445 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:32 AM Today
Just wondering what Luther Burden did to hack off Drink and Moore to not find ways to get the ball to him?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:34 AM Today
Is Mizzou trying to become the Florida State of this year?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:37 AM Today
Is there any coach with more of a bulldog mouth and puppy dog ass than Drinkwitz?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:49 AM Today
This is pathetic. Open up the god damn offense and get Burden the ball. It's like Eli is afraid Drew will show up his lover.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:55 AM Today
No clue why we went feeble and didn’t try to attempt to begin to think I about trying to score at the end of the half
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is pathetic. Open up the god damn offense and get Burden the ball. It's like Eli is afraid Drew will show up his lover.
You know it.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:07 PM Today
This team is absolute shit.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:08 PM Today
My big concern is that Drink and Moore have no confidence in anyone but Brady Cook due to their tunnel vision....so they don't know what to do with Pyne.

And Pyne isn't doing anything to instill confidence
[Reply]
srvy 12:10 PM Today
I can see why Drink refused to sit down a heathy but struggling Cook. He has nothing at QB.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This team is absolute shit.
Please take Rhule from us
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
I can see why Drink refused to sit down a heathy but struggling Cook. He has nothing at QB.
That is his own fault....he was so locked into pimping and propping up Cook that he did nothing in regards to getting a capable backup.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
Want to guess whose fault is that there isn’t a better option at QB than Cook or anyone else who is competent?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:16 PM Today
Please go to Florida, Eli.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:16 PM Today
Silly....Silly play by Burden there.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
That is his own fault....he was so locked into pimping and propping up Cook that he did nothing in regards to getting a capable backup.
OR going in the portal and getting a better option than either Cook or Pyne.

Drinkwitz was and is so infatuated with Cook that the only player they brought in at the position was a jag that was no threat to Cook.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 45
« First < 333940414243 4445 >
Up