ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Deep at the position? Wut? All CBs not named McDuffie are mediocre at best currently. Hell, they thought Kelvin Fucking Joseph would take the starting job. This is not a deep position group.
We won a SB with Williams and Watson playing significant snaps so...plenty of reason to have faith in the group going into the year.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Would our 2nd rounder get a Devante deal done?
I know Adams is a fun thought exercise but....c'mon....you seriously think they'd trade him to us? Not a fucking chance. He'll go to some mediocre team that thinks all they need is a WR for their mediocre QB to be successful.

Who are those teams? Because that's where he's going.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:37 AM Today
Can Chris Jones go injury free. He goes down and this place goes full ledge jumping
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
How have they played so far?
Pretty fucking shit? They've all taken turns playing grabass and giving up big plays. Nazeeh Johnson in particular I'm already fucking sick of seeing. For every one good play he seems to make three bad ones. Jaylon Watson would be a decent third CB. Chammari Connor is constantly being shifted around the field because they can't find a spot for him to stick. Having a bunch of JAGs at a spot doesn't seem you're deep at a position.
[Reply]
O.city 10:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I know Adams is a fun thought exercise but....c'mon....you seriously think they'd trade him to us? Not a ****ing chance. He'll go to some mediocre team that thinks all they need is a WR for their mediocre QB to be successful.

I'd guess they'll send him somewhere he himself wants to go, so we don't have a Reddick type deal.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:38 AM Today
We won a SB with Williams and Watson playing significant snaps so...plenty of reason to have faith in the group going into the year.
:-) Yeah, when we had the #1 scoring offense.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Team has already shown they aren't operating with the mindset of throwing all their chips in for this year at the expense of lowering their odds in future seasons. We would've just let Sneed play out the tag if that was the mentality.
I think Veach has also shown that he will spend resources to keep Patrick happy. The big question on some of these guys is sure if we over pay for the 1/2 year, will they still have some value if you needed to move them in the offseason. I mean let's say you give up a 2nd for Adams, he balls out...can you move him soemwhere he wants to go and get a 3/4 ....
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM Today
Watson has been fucking awesome this year. So much so that I’d try to get that guy to sign for a team friendly deal if possible.

Conner has been a fucking badass too, especially doing the blitzes Sneed used to do. He did get beat a couple times in the slot by McConkey though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:44 AM Today
So who do we think is getting promoted to the active roster? Remegio? Ross? Washington?

Someone who isn't a WR?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watson has been fucking awesome this year. So much so that I’d try to get that guy to sign for a team friendly deal if possible.

Conner has been a fucking badass too, especially doing the blitzes Sneed used to do. He did get beat a couple times in the slot by McConkey though.
He isn't capable of manning up on a WR in the slot, just doesn't have those physical tools.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
I think Veach has also shown that he will spend resources to keep Patrick happy. The big question on some of these guys is sure if we over pay for the 1/2 year, will they still have some value if you needed to move them in the offseason. I mean let's say you give up a 2nd for Adams, he balls out...can you move him soemwhere he wants to go and get a 3/4 ....
If he balled out the hope would be you could sign him to a reasonable deal because he just got paid so maybe he'd want to finish out on a winner.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:47 AM Today
I know Adams is a fun thought exercise but....c'mon....you seriously think they'd trade him to us? Not a ****ing chance. He'll go to some mediocre team that thinks all they need is a WR for their mediocre QB to be successful.

Not sure what his market value actually is at this point. He is due a lot of money and really hasn't played to his salary. I doubt a lot of teams are lined up offering a 2 and I am guessing he has a lot of say where he goes. The Jets were rumored to want him in the offseason but outside of them .... Now in the offseason the pool grows with teams wanting to make a splash and sell tickets.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Would rather have Slayton do that. Think the MVS ship has sailed.

We also have Hardman who runs a 4.33 and we just won’t use him for some reason.
I just can't believe Hardman still runs that. he sure doesn't look like it on TV.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:48 AM Today
So who do we think is getting promoted to the active roster? Remegio? Ross? Washington?

Someone who isn't a WR?
Gotta sign or trade. The only one who'd bring any sort of positive is Ross, and he apparently can't line up properly with years in the offense.
[Reply]
In58men 10:48 AM Today

More on this to come: A league source with knowledge of the situation confirmed that the @Raiders are growing open to the idea of trading Davante Adams. The source said the club has begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in the veteran wide receiver.

— Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Up