ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4209 of 4943
« First < 3209370941094159419942054206420742084209 42104211421242134219425943094709 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:59 PM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Remember when you were wrong about everything last year and Big Dick Pasta came in and told you everything that would happen and it did? And the year before that and the year before that and the year before...
:-):-)!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:14 PM 05-11-2023
The NFL learned their lesson after putting Russet and the rest of the potato crew on max prime time games last year. Won’t be making that mistake again for at least a decade. Denver is just another small market loser like Jacksonville now. Except Jax actually has a future
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:20 PM 05-11-2023
Denver is the only team not favored in any game other than hopscotch
[Reply]
notorious 08:21 PM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Denver is the only team not favored in any game other than grab ass
fyp
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:02 AM 05-12-2023
All right, let's look at the schedule... begins and ends with Raiders' games and both KC games are played in the first 8 weeks heading into the bye in week 9. I always like at least 1 late game between our teams, but that series will be done before Halloween. Six games after Thanksgiving and only 2 in Denver, I don't like that at all, would much rather have late home games.

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

Three of the first eight games before the bye are in Denver, so you guys will appreciate that... there's a chance those first 4 games could have good results, but that stretch from week 5 through week 11 is very tough.

I'll provide my updated thoughts later, but I'm still in the 9-10 win ballpark with no playoffs. I see 6 games that I would comfortably put as a win and another 7 with an * where I think they can win. Yes, I'll always mark home vs KC with an * and as I've said many times, I'll never project < .500 before the season.

And, no I'm not suggesting they have a shot at winning 10+ games. They will lose 1-2 they should win and vice versa, in the end... no more than 10 wins, that's the ceiling and likely looking at 9 if they can avoid injuries. Obviously have to fix some of the problems from Russ, but avoiding another rash of injuries is key.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:14 AM 05-12-2023
Anywhere between 6-11 to 11-6. Looking at that schedule though, I'd say 6-11 is more likely
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:18 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Let’s bet on it then…. Mod enforced. You talking out your mangina, or are you in?
He's never in. Just posts anything he can find that looks positive but isn't man enough to actual bet on it because deep down he knows he doesn't really believe it or have enough confidence in what he just posted to wager on it. He'll continue to disappear by Halloween unless the Donkeys have a shot at 8 or 9 wins. In that case he might hang on til the end of November or so..
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:30 AM 05-12-2023
If Russy's eyes wore stitched fully open, maybe he could see the middle of the field.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:36 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
All right, let's look at the schedule... begins and ends with Raiders' games and both KC games are played in the first 8 weeks heading into the bye in week 9. I always like at least 1 late game between our teams, but that series will be done before Halloween. Six games after Thanksgiving and only 2 in Denver, I don't like that at all, would much rather have late home games.

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

Three of the first eight games before the bye are in Denver, so you guys will appreciate that... there's a chance those first 4 games could have good results, but that stretch from week 5 through week 11 is very tough.

I'll provide my updated thoughts later, but I'm still in the 9-10 win ballpark with no playoffs. I see 6 games that I would comfortably put as a win and another 7 with an * where I think they can win. Yes, I'll always mark home vs KC with an * and as I've said many times, I'll never project < .500 before the season.

And, no I'm not suggesting they have a shot at winning 10+ games. They will lose 1-2 they should win and vice versa, in the end... no more than 10 wins, that's the ceiling and likely looking at 9 if they can avoid injuries. Obviously have to fix some of the problems from Russ, but avoiding another rash of injuries is key.
The Raiders have won 7 in a row against Denver, how are you chalking up week 1 as a win for you all?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Raiders have won 7 in a row against Denver, how are you chalking up week 1 as a win for you all?
So by that rationale, Denver never beats them again? Changes with both teams, Jimmy G in game 1 in Denver… I’ll take my chance.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:18 AM 05-12-2023

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

What a coincidence. Just like the Donks season, the series with the Chiefs will be done by Halloween.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:32 AM 05-12-2023
So by that rationale, Denver never beats them again? Changes with both teams, Jimmy G in game 1 in Denver… I’ll take my chance.
The problem for you is Jimmy Grapes >>>> Tater
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:34 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The problem for you is Jimmy Grapes >>>> Tater
We will find out soon enough.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:40 AM 05-12-2023
We will find out soon enough.
The verdict is already in on that. Tater has been in decline for 3 years, it's highly doubtful he'll suddenly catch lightning in a bottle
[Reply]
TEX 08:49 AM 05-12-2023

1 - vs Raiders W
2 - vs Commanders W
3 - @ Dolphins*
4 - @ Bears*
5 - vs Jets*
6 - @ Chiefs
7 - vs Packers W
8 - vs Chiefs*

BYE

10 - @ Bills
11 - vs Vikings*
12 - vs Browns W
13 - @ Texans W
14 - @ Chargers
15 - @ Lions*
16 - vs Patriots*
17 - vs Chargers W
18 - @ Raiders*

7 -10 is my prediction best case.

Raiders - W
Com - W
@ Fins -L
@ Bears *
Jets - L
@ CHIEFS- L
Packers - W
CHIEFS - L
@ Bills - L
Vikings - L
Browns *
@ Texans - W
@ Bolts - L
@ Lions - L
Pats *
Bolts *
@Raiders - L
[Reply]
Page 4209 of 4943
« First < 3209370941094159419942054206420742084209 42104211421242134219425943094709 > Last »
Up