ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 78
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:17 AM 11-03-2023
Ever thought about cleaning your kitchen?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Ever thought about cleaning your kitchen?
Dude lives in Hidden Valley. He’s got bigger fish to fry.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:30 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Yeah my dachshund is the same way. He hates getting his feet body or any part of his body wet. He doesn't do mud or snow and absolutely loathes the cold weather. He's such an awesome dog. It's like having the good parts of a perpetual toddler that never really grows up without many of the bad parts. He also has an ego and will stop whatever he's doing if you're laughing at him. They're defintely a unique breed as they have such large personalitles. In fact he reminds me more of a little chimp or something than a K9.
Dachshunds rule.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:31 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
got me a dog clubbing stick

That ain't gonna do shit to a pitty that wants to chomp on something.

Unless you plan on shoving the pointy end up its butt. Then you may be on to something. As a club though. Nope.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 11-03-2023
he keeps coming he gets the lethal option
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:36 AM 11-03-2023
he keeps coming he gets the lethal option
There is no reasoning with a dog in attack mode. They don't understand scalable use of force. A stick it better than nothing tho.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:39 AM 11-03-2023
Bear spray, dude.
[Reply]
wazu 10:41 AM 11-03-2023
So are you going to just carry the club in your hand? Or will it be worn on some kind of belt holster like a sword?
[Reply]
wazu 10:42 AM 11-03-2023
By the way I think a sword might be the best option.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
There is no reasoning with a dog in attack mode. They don't understand scalable use of force. A stick it better than nothing tho.
Hard to see what a dog's intent is in the heat of the moment. I've had 4 or 5 dogs run up on us while we're out. I wouldn't want to have shot them all. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
So are you going to just carry the club in your hand? Or will it be worn on some kind of belt holster like a sword?
It's an african walking stick.
[Reply]
Fish 11:16 AM 11-03-2023
:-) Clay swinging his cane at a charging pit......
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-) Clay swinging his cane at a charging pit......
you don't want to swing it. just thrust it forward like a battering ram.

the head on that staff is hard as fuck. use the dog's own velocity against him.

if that doesn't stop him, drop the staff and blast away at the beast until he's dead.
[Reply]
Fish 11:32 AM 11-03-2023
you don't want to swing it. just thrust it forward like a battering ram.

the head on that staff is hard as fuck. use the dog's own velocity against him.

if that doesn't stop him, drop the staff and blast away at the beast until he's dead.
Yes, I'm certain it will all go as planned.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 AM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yes, I'm certain it will all go as planned.
i'm open to alternate plans
[Reply]
Page 42 of 78
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up