[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Holy shit! How swollen is it???

That's what she said
Almost as swollen as Nick Athan's head, and equally useless
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 PM Today
As is obvious there is a huge difference in him being out for the year and the playoffs and then being out maybe until week 16 or so. Still think it is unlikely but doesn't sound near as grim as before. Whether we have Rice from now until the end of the season barely matters. Having him for the playoffs and a game or two to get acclimated is.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Holy shit man!!!
Blue checks mean nothing anymore. Don't get too excited.

I use a Chrome plugin (Eight Dollars) that distinguishes posters who were verified under the old system vs. paid blue checks.

[Reply]
seamonster 01:27 PM Today
Not an internet orthopedist but couldn't this just be heinous bruising and inflammation? Like I've gotten clipped in the kneecap before and been off line for 1+ weeks from the bruising alone (with no soft tissue damage).
[Reply]
Monticore 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He technically hasn't diagnosed it, he has said swelling doesn't effect the MRI, is he wrong?
MRI I assume are still not 100% accurate, I am definitely more familiar with X-ray/ct/ultrasound when it comes to modality limitations.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Not an internet orthopedist but couldn't this just be heinous bruising and inflammation? Like I've gotten clipped in the kneecap before and been off line for 1+ weeks from the bruising alone (with no soft tissue damage).
The clinical exam would have yielded most likely a more positive response than the the one we got from the team/ coaches after the game . Swelling might of giving a false negative more than positive.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM Today
This reminds me a lot of the Mahomes kneecap drama :-)

NO ONE thought he was gonna be ready after two weeks.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm just glad we have our bye week coming. We are going to need Rashee against the 49ers. He should be good by then.
100% no way Rice plays a single down vs 49ers.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He technically hasn't diagnosed it, he has said swelling doesn't effect the MRI, is he wrong?
It can and MRI's are not 100% accurate to begin with.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:11 PM Today
Why would anyone listen to a physical therapist regarding Rice's injury? That MFer probably sells people on dry needling, if he's able to legally treat people at all.
[Reply]
Balto 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
"Chao’s rap sheet of alleged medical malpractice is extensive; and frankly, quite dark. Once the team doctor for the Los Angeles Chargers, Chao has been sued by nearly two dozen patients and accused of aiding his former medical partner’s addiction to prescription painkillers. The California Medical Board, which placed Chao on five-year probation in 2014, investigated him for prescribing Ambien to Junior Seau in the months prior to his suicide."

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/davi...0his%20suicide.
Wish he was Joe Burrows doctor.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM Today
^^Doomers
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
^^Doomers
^ Andy Reid had to publicly come out and deny the fanfiction he was involved with.

"This whole thing with Eric Bieniemy that's gotten kind of fabricated," Reid told reporters. "We were on vacation, and over the two weeks, I came back, and all the sudden I didn't like Eric, and Eric didn't like me and Pat Mahomes and everybody else. And that's not the case. We all get along good. And I'm glad he's back with us and rollin'."

Traitor. Doomer. Coward.
[Reply]
Balto 02:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
^ Andy Reid had to publicly come out and deny the fanfiction he was involved with.

"This whole thing with Eric Bieniemy that's gotten kind of fabricated," Reid told reporters. "We were on vacation, and over the two weeks, I came back, and all the sudden I didn't like Eric, and Eric didn't like me and Pat Mahomes and everybody else. And that's not the case. We all get along good. And I'm glad he's back with us and rollin'."

Traitor. Doomer. Coward.
So your saying Bieniemy hurt Rice's knee?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM Today

Great info on a (highly?) possible reasoning Rice's knee injury is still a little unknown and why.

Cliffs:
MRI *could* show partially torn ACL
Need hands-on assessment to determine treatment
Swelling from MOI could make it difficult
Timeline is still major TBD https://t.co/jtDjJzpv05

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Page 42 of 44
« First < 323839404142 4344 >
Up