ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** October 10th, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 4 GDT ****
wazu 09:32 AM Yesterday
Time to shake off last night! The Royals have been relentless throughout this season, beating expectations time and again. Tonight the boys in blue are going to take Game 4 and send this series back to New York. Fans at the K be LOUD! These opportunities don't happen every year, or even every decade. Enjoy it!

Go Royals!

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TLO:
In other news, the Chiefs are 5-0!
Royals baseball hat comes off, Chiefs hat comes back on.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The infuriating thing is this team easily advances if Witt isn't completely ****ing worthless at the plate.
Yep. The lights were bright and he started pressing. Lessons learned, hopefully.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:51 PM Yesterday
The bullpen did some damn fine work in the playoffs.
Razor thin margins in all 4 games.

Could’ve gone either way.

Unfortunately, Stanton showed up. He was really the difference in the series.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:51 PM Yesterday
Royals are good again. I am excited for next season.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The infuriating thing is this team easily advances if Witt isn't completely ****ing worthless at the plate.
It’s the whole goddamn team. Look at how the Yankees were patient at the plate while the Royals time and time again popped out while being ahead in the count. Way too many stupid swings at pitches.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:51 PM Yesterday
Oh well, we got to see two playoff series. When we dropped a bunch of games down the home stretch I didn’t think we would even make it.

It was fun
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:52 PM Yesterday
In other news, the Chiefs are 5-0!
Okay this is a good point IMHO
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yep. The lights were bright and he started pressing. Lessons learned, hopefully.
I just hope this season was a step in the right direction and not a fluke where things went our way.

When the injuries hit, this season almost went to complete shit. Had we had bad luck earlier in the year, this season might’ve been much less enjoyable.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 08:53 PM Yesterday
Well it was a good season but you kinda knew this was how it was going to end. They've had weeks and weeks of no offense and so much time to get something going and it just never happened.
[Reply]
Coach 08:54 PM Yesterday
The #Royals plate discipline leaves a LOT to be desired. This should be their off-season emphasis for 2025.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:55 PM Yesterday
Great season Royals! Add a couple or 3 pieces this offseason and see what we can do.
[Reply]
strickjn 08:56 PM Yesterday
Great year. Hope we can be right back here next year.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 08:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
The #Royals plate discipline leaves a LOT to be desired. This should be their off-season emphasis for 2025.
I don't know how you do that when the captain has the worst plate discipline on the team. Love Salvy and so does everyone but he's never going to stop swinging at pitches way out of the zone.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:56 PM Yesterday
I hate the Yankees.
[Reply]
TLO 08:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
I don't know how you do that when the captain has the worst plate discipline on the team. Love Salvy and so does everyone but he's never going to stop swinging at pitches way out of the zone.
I was just thinking about this. And when he gets locked in, he can still rake. He looked like he was pressing way too hard this series.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up