ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 47
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:21 AM Today
If we don't do what's never ever been done this year, we certainly won't have the opportunity to do it again next year.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:21 AM Today
Trade for Kyle Pitts and turn him into a WR.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:22 AM Today
As long as we win a superbowl i don't care about trading a 1st.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:24 AM Today
Team has already shown they aren't operating with the mindset of throwing all their chips in for this year at the expense of lowering their odds in future seasons. We would've just let Sneed play out the tag if that was the mentality.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:27 AM Today
This year's trend is injuries. To a team extremely lucky not to have had injuries in recent past seasons. No mortgaging the future at this time
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Team has already shown they aren't operating with the mindset of throwing all their chips in for this year at the expense of lowering their odds in future seasons. We would've just let Sneed play out the tag if that was the mentality.
Yeah i'm not so sure about that.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:29 AM Today
I agree, but the WR issues might be enough to make some kind of significant shift in strategy. Veach did his position rebuild thing and totally remade the room. Then injuries undid what was his primary goal from the offseason. This is new territory for us. Letting Sneed walk is one thing when we are so deep at the position. Rolling with Worthy and a bunch of JAGs is something else.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Yeah i'm not so sure about that.
I think that was more that they thought the defense would still be good and they weren't sure how much more his knee had in it...

That isn't the same as hey this vital position collapsed in the first month of the season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:31 AM Today
Brown and Rice being out is a nightmare. Our off season was based around them both being here.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I agree, but the WR issues might be enough to make some kind of significant shift in strategy. Veach did his position rebuild thing and totally remade the room. Then injuries undid what was his primary goal from the offseason. This is new territory for us. Letting Sneed walk is one thing when we are so deep at the position. Rolling with Worthy and a bunch of JAGs is something else.
Deep at the position? Wut? All CBs not named McDuffie are mediocre at best currently. Hell, they thought Kelvin Fucking Joseph would take the starting job. This is not a deep position group.
[Reply]
O.city 10:32 AM Today
Give him a new contract if you want. I don't care.
[Reply]
notorious Today, 10:33 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
ToxSocks 10:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think that was more that they thought the defense would still be good and they weren't sure how much more his knee had in it...

That isn't the same as hey this vital position collapsed in the first month of the season.
Yeah it think they were fine letting Sneed walk because they knew they have a star in McDuffie, they believed in their depth, had concern for his knee, wanted the money to move around and play with in other parts of the roster, and also wanted to be good to him and let him get paid.

I don't believe his trade to be a sign of them "not being all in".
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:34 AM Today
Deep at the position? Wut? All CBs not named McDuffie are mediocre at best currently. Hell, they thought Kelvin Fucking Joseph would take the starting job. This is not a deep position group.
How have they played so far?
[Reply]
O.city 10:34 AM Today

��DAVANTE ADAMS HAS PLAYED HIS LAST SNAP FOR THE #RAIDER…?

“All I can control is the next thing I'm on to,” Adams just told @heykayadams.

������

(��@UpAndAdamsShow)pic.twitter.com/Exb4IBXiYx

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 10:34 AM Today
Would our 2nd rounder get a Devante deal done?
[Reply]
Page 42 of 47
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Up