ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
srvy 11:18 PM 09-07-2024
Myles Garrett will be the big test late in the year. That's the matchup I want to see.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:29 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Myles Garrett will be the big test late in the year. That's the matchup I want to see.
I don’t
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:45 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don’t
Me neither.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:35 AM 09-08-2024
Spoiler: Myles Garrett is going to win a lot and Kingsley is going to get a lot of help.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:09 AM 09-08-2024
Nightmare.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:21 AM 09-08-2024
The fact I didn’t hear his name all night long was a good sign After the x mas game last just hope he’s ready for the raiders game.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:25 AM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The fact I didn’t hear his name all night long was a good sign After the x mas game last just hope he’s ready for the raiders game.
He also very rarely had any help or a back in to chip.

In time this dewd is gone be really, REALLY good...
[Reply]
BossChief 07:11 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I find that tape to be pretty damn encouraging, honestly.

Definitely has his moments where he leans out over his toes too much and it causes his feet to stop. BUT nothing he does wrong isn’t fixable.

It’s not like Orlando Brown who will never have the foot quickness to handle good speed. Even Eric Fisher always struggled with power because he was relatively weak for a LT.

I think Kingsley has the strength and foot quickness to be really good against all rush types. And that’s one of those positions where reps and experience is especially helpful. I’d say he’s got a shot to be a Dion Dawkins type where you look up in five years and he’s a legit Pro Bowler. Not a lock, but the skill set is there.
So far, he’s exactly who we thought he was.

It’s still surreal that we got him AND Worthy.

There was no draft simulator where that was remotely possible.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:12 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want to see him vs Max Crosby
You good?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:20 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You good?
No, he isnt
[Reply]
Bowser 05:58 PM Yesterday
I am most definitely NOT coming in here to defend Kingsley's play today, but can we all agree that Trey Hendrickson is one of the top defensive ends in football and he gave Suamataia his trial by fire on the field this afternoon?

Nowhere to go but up from here.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:00 PM Yesterday
Wanna versus Raiders bad, bud
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:03 PM Yesterday
Sometimes the bear eats you.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:03 PM Yesterday
People who are students of the game and focus on the OL said he wasn’t great in week 1.

Maybe we don’t need to dismiss those people out of hand next time.

He’s a rookie. This will happen. But the floor was really, really low and almost single-handedly cost us the game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:03 PM Yesterday
I don't know what the fuck the offensive staff were doing with him. Trey Hendrickson isn't a scrub. 17.5 sacks last season and had 13.5 and 14 in 22 and 21.

Of course he's going to struggle against a top EDGE, and to leave him out on an island all game just to watch him get decimated is egregiously bad coaching. Really uncharacteristic of Reid and Co.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up