ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:21 PM Yesterday
See how easily MU has scored this half? It should have been that way in the first half.
[Reply]
dlphg9 Yesterday, 01:08 PM
This message has been deleted by dlphg9.
jjchieffan 01:44 PM Yesterday
Good win today. Even if it wasn't by a big enough of a margin to satisfy some people. 45-3 seems like a blowout to me. Burden is okay according to Drink.Looking forward to beating Auburn next week.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good win today. Even if it wasn't by a big enough of a margin to satisfy some people. 45-3 seems like a blowout to me. Burden is okay according to Drink.Looking forward to beating Auburn next week.
Assuming that your remark is about my comments...

I am not frustrated about the final score....more about the less than inspired first half.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:16 PM Yesterday
No well-coached team gets depantsed by a fake punt in that situation. Those are the mental lapses that should not happen.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:22 PM Yesterday
Solid win over a powerhouse opponent.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:43 PM Yesterday
This is the kind of game that I wanna see Brady Cook just light up the scoreboard, but he very rarely does that. Sure it was a good game, but he never has that 350+ yd, 3+ td game.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:54 PM Yesterday
So, to recap, Cook looked better but threw a hospital ball to our best offensive weapon that got his ass knocked out for the remainder of the game. But he’s supposedly fine, per Drink.

Defense did what you would expect them to do against an opponent like UMass.

So basically we going into the Auburn game same as we were going into the A&M game and now we *may* have a less than healthy LB3.

Did I miss anything important?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So, to recap, Cook looked better but threw a hospital ball to our best offensive weapon that got his ass knocked out for the remainder of the game. But he’s supposedly fine, per Drink.

So basically we going into the Auburn game same as we were going into the A&M game and now we *may* have a less than healthy LB3.

Yes. The Tigers dominated a lesser opponent like they should. Everyone complained that they weren't doing that in the first 4 games. They got embarrassed last week and this week was a get right week that they needed sorely. They will defeat Auburn handily next week, then roll the Tide the following week. This team is finishing no worse than 10-2.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:36 PM Yesterday
Yes. The Tigers dominated a lesser opponent like they should. Everyone complained that they weren't doing that in the first 4 games. They got embarrassed last week and this week was a get right week that they needed sorely. They will defeat Auburn handily next week, then roll the Tide the following week. This team is finishing no worse than 10-2.
I could easily see them losing to Alabama and Oklahoma. It all depends on if Brady Cook can he a mid tier QB against them.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:40 PM Yesterday

While we should beat Auburn next week...if we don't have Burden the next guy needs to step up.

My concern is that after them we will run into a pissed off Alabama at Tuscaloosa and a determined Jalen Milrose who is just a good enough mobile QB to kill us.

We aren't rolling Bama....but we might have a shot at taking down Oklahoma st home.

But having watched South Carolina and Arkansas...they aren't going to be as easy as win as first thought

Honestly I am not as confident with this team based on their play....I don't see them finishing 10-2 without the offense solidifying itself. And if Nate Noel is hurt too...that would definitely hurt.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:44 PM Yesterday
That’s a . . . . . . . . very optimistic post.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
While we should beat Auburn next week...if we don't have Burden the next guy needs to step up.

My concern is that after them we will run into a pissed off Alabama at Tuscaloosa and a determined Jalen Milrose who is just a good enough mobile QB to kill us.

We aren't rolling Bama....but we might have a shot at taking down Oklahoma st home.

But having watched South Carolina and Arkansas...they aren't going to be as easy as win as first thought

Honestly I am not as confident with this team based on their play....I don't see them finishing 10-2 without the offense solidifying itself. And if Nate Noel is hurt too...that would definitely hurt.
Agree with most of this. Much more realistic outcome.

However, with regard to Oklahoma. We will roll them. They’re not very good this year and Mizzou will be extra fired up for this one. Regardless of how the rest of the season goes, I’m confident we get a W in that one.

I hadn’t heard about Noel. That sucks. Hopefully he is okay.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:21 PM Yesterday
From the way they talked, Noel was available if needed, but we never needed him today, so they allowed him to rest his sore ribs. He should be good to go next week.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:31 PM Yesterday
Agree with most of this. Much more realistic outcome.

However, with regard to Oklahoma. We will roll them. They’re not very good this year and Mizzou will be extra fired up for this one. Regardless of how the rest of the season goes, I’m confident we get a W in that one.

I hadn’t heard about Noel. That sucks. Hopefully he is okay.
What makes you think we will roll Oklahoma lol?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Up