ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 47
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:04 AM Today
The Raiders won’t trade us Davante and the Dolphins won’t trade us Tyreek unless we massively overpay. That’s assuming they even pick up the phone.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM Today
The Raiders are so juvenile if they actually trade Adams it's going to be to the NFC or to the Jets to somehow try to spite the Chiefs.
[Reply]
O.city 10:06 AM Today
Send them our first rounder for him.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:08 AM Today
A first rd pick for a WR turning 32 in December? Do you listen to yourself?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Some people really want that 3 peat man...I'll say this the player we get at the end of 1 is probably not going to be what we're used to.
[Reply]
O.city 10:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Win a third SB and be the greatest team of all time.

Yeah, I'll deal with a loss of an end of the first round pick. Won't be a problem.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:12 AM Today
Any WR get called up from the PS yet?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Win a third SB and be the greatest team of all time.

Yeah, I'll deal with a loss of an end of the first round pick. Won't be a problem.
Ditto.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM Today
You've got 2 3rd round picks and a 2nd. Trade up into the first if you want, I don't care.

But hang a 3 headed dragon flag holding 3 straight lombardi's in Arrowhead? Yeah, fuck it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
You've got 2 3rd round picks and a 2nd. Trade up into the first if you want, I don't care.

But hang a 3 headed dragon flag holding 3 straight lombardi's in Arrowhead? Yeah, fuck it.
I think i read....$36M due in 2025?

I wouldnt mind trading a 1st for him if it meant we'd actually have him for longer than this season. But at $36M due for the following two years....oooof.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I think i read....$36M due in 2025?

I wouldnt mind trading a 1st for him if it meant we'd actually have him for longer than this season. But at $36M due for the following two years....oooof.
It's all non guaranteed so it's basically a new contract right there or a cut.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Some people really want that 3 peat man...I'll say this the player we get at the end of 1 is probably not going to be what we're used to.
When you have PM as your QB the goal is to win a super bowl every year. Especially if it's the 3rd in a row
[Reply]
Mecca 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
When you have PM as your QB the goal is to win a super bowl every year.
Do you think if we actually made that trade it would impede our ability to win a SB next year?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:20 AM Today
Offer the Lambs Skyy Moore and a 6th conditional to a 4th rounder for D-Rob. Fuck it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 AM Today
Good fucking Lord. A 1st for effectively a half season of Adams? Holy hell, some of y'all have lost it.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 47
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up