ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:21 PM Today
See how easily MU has scored this half? It should have been that way in the first half.
[Reply]
dlphg9 Today, 01:08 PM
This message has been deleted by dlphg9.
jjchieffan 01:44 PM Today
Good win today. Even if it wasn't by a big enough of a margin to satisfy some people. 45-3 seems like a blowout to me. Burden is okay according to Drink.Looking forward to beating Auburn next week.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good win today. Even if it wasn't by a big enough of a margin to satisfy some people. 45-3 seems like a blowout to me. Burden is okay according to Drink.Looking forward to beating Auburn next week.
Assuming that your remark is about my comments...

I am not frustrated about the final score....more about the less than inspired first half.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:16 PM Today
No well-coached team gets depantsed by a fake punt in that situation. Those are the mental lapses that should not happen.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:22 PM Today
Solid win over a powerhouse opponent.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:43 PM Today
This is the kind of game that I wanna see Brady Cook just light up the scoreboard, but he very rarely does that. Sure it was a good game, but he never has that 350+ yd, 3+ td game.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:54 PM Today
So, to recap, Cook looked better but threw a hospital ball to our best offensive weapon that got his ass knocked out for the remainder of the game. But he’s supposedly fine, per Drink.

Defense did what you would expect them to do against an opponent like UMass.

So basically we going into the Auburn game same as we were going into the A&M game and now we *may* have a less than healthy LB3.

Did I miss anything important?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So, to recap, Cook looked better but threw a hospital ball to our best offensive weapon that got his ass knocked out for the remainder of the game. But he’s supposedly fine, per Drink.

Defense did what you would expect them to do against an opponent like UMass.

So basically we going into the Auburn game same as we were going into the A&M game and now we *may* have a less than healthy LB3.

Did I miss anything important?
Yes. The Tigers dominated a lesser opponent like they should. Everyone complained that they weren't doing that in the first 4 games. They got embarrassed last week and this week was a get right week that they needed sorely. They will defeat Auburn handily next week, then roll the Tide the following week. This team is finishing no worse than 10-2.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 41
« First < 313738394041
Up