Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:33 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think we’re going to struggle a bit against the run for the first part of the game. With Gay out and Bolton in his first ever NFL game, we’re lacking at LB, plus we know Neimann’s god awful ass is going to get dragged 10 yards downfield.

But we’ll end up scoring a bunch and forcing the Browns to pass so in the end we still win
Cleveland rushed for 112 yards against us last game. We rushed for 123. Our OL is better now. I'd like to get up by 3 scores to force them to pass for sure.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:46 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
both if these takes have already been proven wrong.. its just regurgitating things you hear from talking heads. please get some new material.

i dont think many of you have watched any browns games. the browns throw early to get a lead and run late to run out the clock.

if the chiefs or bills had henry or chubb you dont think they would run the ball more and be more balanced?

its the offense stafanski/ shannahan / kubiak / McVey/ Laflur. its based off the running game. if mahomes was running it he would see the same criticism.
If Mahomes ran an offense based off the running game, that coach should be put to death for denying heavenly football to millions of innocent fans.

With Baker? Baker relies on it. He needs it.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:54 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Cleveland rushed for 112 yards against us last game. We rushed for 123. Our OL is better now. I'd like to get up by 3 scores to force them to pass for sure.
The browns have made it known they were mad they didn't start faster in the playoff game. I'm sure they will be super aggressive to start the game.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:51 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think we’re going to struggle a bit against the run for the first part of the game. With Gay out and Bolton in his first ever NFL game, we’re lacking at LB, plus we know Neimann’s god awful ass is going to get dragged 10 yards downfield.

But we’ll end up scoring a bunch and forcing the Browns to pass so in the end we still win
I agree. They’re prob going to try to pound the ball and milk clock to try to beat us. There’s been a couple of exceptions, but that hasn’t really worked against us over the past few years.

Most teams need 35 to beat us, I just don’t see Mayfield doing it
[Reply]
wazu 11:08 AM 09-05-2021
The browns have made it known they were mad they didn't start faster in the playoff game. I'm sure they will be super aggressive to start the game.
You'll need to define what you consider "super aggressive". Baker threw for fewer yards than Teddy Bridgewater last year. I'm not sure aggressive is really their style.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:12 AM 09-05-2021
The reason they didn’t start faster was because they couldn’t start faster
[Reply]
Mav 11:33 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No.

When we had Kareem Hunt, who isn’t far behind Chubb we were still pass heavy.
That’s crazy talk. That’s like me saying Baker isn’t that far behind Mahomes.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:33 AM 09-05-2021
Yeah but you just watch, this time they’ll start super fasterer!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:34 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Someone had posted that he’s 22-23. Not that there’s a big difference.

So, in other words, you agree that he hasn’t shown to be elite.
Well of course not. I think I made it fairly clear earlier. I think the season will tell us a lot about his potential. But that’s not unusual in the history of the NFL either. I’m not sure I can count the number of quarterbacks that had poor starts to their career and ended up being elite/near elite.
[Reply]
Mav 11:36 AM 09-05-2021
That’s because our receivers were slower than your tight ends. And the secondary was so bad last year that we had to keep the ball. I don’t see either of those being issues this year. I do expect the Browns to throw more. But they are never going to stop giving the ball to Chubb. Why would they?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:07 PM 09-05-2021
Super aggressive!!!

Wow, sounds scary! Teams have never tried that against us before.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:17 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Super aggressive!!!

Wow, sounds scary! Teams have never tried that against us before.
They won't just be super aggressive, they will be super duper aggressive. Just like last year, they will realize that KC plays better against better teams.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:22 PM 09-05-2021
I don’t see why teams ever want to start slow. Shouldn’t they just go score more points?

I mean that really sounds like a better strategy than starting slow and scoring fewer points. Duh!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:25 PM 09-05-2021
They don't have enough confidence in their kicker to settle for three. BEWARE
[Reply]
New World Order 12:28 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
That’s because our receivers were slower than your tight ends. And the secondary was so bad last year that we had to keep the ball. I don’t see either of those being issues this year. [B]I do expect the Browns to throw more. But they are never going to stop giving the ball to Chubb. Why would they?
Because your boy under center needs the run to set up the pass
[Reply]
Page 40 of 106
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up