« First < 303637383940 41 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:34 PM 10-06-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Ok and…?

My point stands as everyone thought that was an atrocious performance when it happened.

If you want to retroactively act like it was a big win now because they beat an Alabama team that played like a D+ game go ahead…
Your "point' doesn't stand at all; Vandy, with that QB, is a good team. Mizzou beat that good team. Pretending like they aren't very good simply because you're too lazy to watch them play is a very CP thing to do, but it certainly doesn't help your "point" at all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:46 PM 10-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Your "point' doesn't stand at all; Vandy, with that QB, is a good team. Mizzou beat that good team. Pretending like they aren't very good simply because you're too lazy to watch them play is a very CP thing to do, but it certainly doesn't help your "point" at all.
Nobody wanted to hear Vandy was actually pretty underrated.

But alas. We're fucking ass. Glad I didn't watch a second of that piece of shit game.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:30 AM Today
So...is Nate Noel in the doghouse? Seems like Carroll or other backs are getting all the carries.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:37 AM Today
Yeah I haven’t heard anything on Noel it’s so strange. Even tiger board doesn’t have answers for it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:14 AM Today
Nice to see Mizzou dominatingban inferior opponent today. Of course they can win by 59 and still not move up more than a spot or 2 in the rankings. Still pissed that they dropped so far last week.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:25 AM Today
Seriously Drink? You couldn't see that fake coming?

Wow...getting outclassed by a lesser coach?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:38 AM Today
Uninspired football.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Uninspired football.
It's 24 to 3 :-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It's 24 to 3 :-)
In reality Mizzou should be up more than that....UMass is not that good.

At times MU has looked average...and still no news on why Nate Noel hasn't seen the field.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:48 AM Today
Just saw on Twitter Noel is ruled out for the game. Says he warmed up, but they don't know why he's out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
In reality Mizzou should be up more than that....UMass is not that good.

At times MU has looked average...and still no news on why Nate Noel hasn't seen the field.
How much should they be up by?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How much should they be up by?
To me MU should have scored at least 35 on them by the end of the first half....their drives have prodded along.
[Reply]
Best22 12:03 PM Today
So who is our QB for next year? If he’s on the roster it’d be nice to get him reps
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:05 PM Today
Burden hurt. Holding his collarbone area
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Just saw on Twitter Noel is ruled out for the game. Says he warmed up, but they don't know why he's out.
They said after half time, sore ribs.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 41
« First < 303637383940 41 >
Up