ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 47
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
In58men 09:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) we really going to fantasize about Hill, eh?
THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 09:50 AM Today
If the Jags are gonna burn it all down....call about Etienne
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!!!!
Knock yourself out. But circumstances would make that deal near literally impossible.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:51 AM Today
Hill and Waddle both basically have untradeable contracts, the Dolphins didn't view themselves as a rebuilding team.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Jags are gonna burn it all down....call about Etienne
Life down there is going shitty for him, he fumbled at the goal line week 1, had pouty face for the rest of the game..he's been outperformed by Tank Bigsby in 2 of their games..he's also in the last year of his deal.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Pierce seems like the type of guy that'd trade Adams to the Chiefs. Doubt his front office would though. Nor would the Chiefs want to pay him his 2025/2026 salary.
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Life down there is going shitty for him, he fumbled at the goal line week 1, had pouty face for the rest of the game..he's been outperformed by Tank Bigsby in 2 of their games..he's also in the last year of his deal.
5th year option.
[Reply]
O.city 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Pierce seems like the type of guy that'd trade Adams to the Chiefs. Doubt his front office would though. Nor would the Chiefs want to pay him his 2025/2026 salary.
His guaranteed $ is done after this year, so you'd either renegotiate or cut him.
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:54 AM Today
What would kicking the tires on Michael Thomas hurt?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
What would kicking the tires on Michael Thomas hurt?
Michael Thomas literally can't do anything other than run 5-10 yard possession routes, he's just a smaller TE these days.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:55 AM Today
My son mentioned Demarcus Robinson. Which isn't a bad idea. But i can't see the Rams parting ways with him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:55 AM Today
That's kind of how we used Rice though.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
That's kind of how we used Rice though.
He has zero RAC ability though, if you throw him a 7 yard pass it's gonna be 7 yards.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:57 AM Today
There's still use for that.
[Reply]
O.city 09:59 AM Today

3x All Pro WR Davante Adams addresses his HC Antonio Pierce liking a post suggesting Adams will be traded...

"I haven't heard from him (Pierce)... I don't really know exactly what that's all about."@heykayadams @tae15adams @Raiders pic.twitter.com/xMusj9nMFx

— Up & Adams (@UpAndAdamsShow) October 1, 2024

He's gone
[Reply]
Page 40 of 47
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Up