ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How many Chiefs games are you going to this year?
TLO 05:41 PM 08-20-2024
I'm ashamed to admit the last QB I saw play for the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium was Alex Smith. :-)

I'm going to try my damnedest to get to a game this season to watch Patrick Mahomes.

How many games are you planning to attend this year?
[Reply]
blake5676 08:09 AM 08-21-2024
Used to go to all of them. I honestly don't have the desire to do that anymore...it became a chore as attending a game is essentially an all day affair. The past 5-6 years, I usually do about 2 regular season and then the playoff games.

I'd like to start planning an away game every year just to check out some more stadiums around the league, but I just enjoy Arrowhead so much and the home crowd I haven't made it a priority.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:09 AM 08-21-2024
All of them at my new OLED tv…
[Reply]
Seanathon 09:02 AM 08-21-2024
I hadn't been to one in years. Then bought tickets for my Dad and I to the 13 second game. Since that game; I've been to 13 home games, 10 regular season and 3 Post Season.....This year I finally have Season Tickets and I won't be missing a single game. It is an addiction.....
[Reply]
Regime 09:11 AM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by Seanathon:
I hadn't been to one in years. Then bought tickets for my Dad and I to the 13 second game. Since that game; I've been to 13 home games, 10 regular season and 3 Post Season.....This year I finally have Season Tickets and I won't be missing a single game. It is an addiction.....
If they make it back to the SB definitely go. 2020 LIV was the best money I ever spent lol. The pre game Chiefs Planet shindig was fun too.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:32 AM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Used to go to all of them. I honestly don't have the desire to do that anymore...it became a chore as attending a game is essentially an all day affair. The past 5-6 years, I usually do about 2 regular season and then the playoff games.

I'd like to start planning an away game every year just to check out some more stadiums around the league, but I just enjoy Arrowhead so much and the home crowd I haven't made it a priority.
I think that's what makes it so fun and dilutes the bad feelings of a loss, but can totally see the opposite argument.... dealing with traffic both ways plus any drive time for those who don't live in KC, and if they lose it feels like an entire day was for nothing.

Being an out of towner now, though, dedicating an entire weekend to being in KC, getting together with people the day or two before the game, getting up early, spending every minute possible tailgating, either post tailgating or eating out somewhere after.... it's hard to look back on those weekends as anything but enjoyable, even in the cases where they end up losing (and a big part of that is just the era that we're in, knowing the Chiefs will be back the following year).

Even looking at how they lost to the Bengals a few years ago.. there was :13 a week prior, two weekends downtown/Crossroads meeting up with people, two great tailgates and seeing many CPers, two all day extravaganzas at Arrowhead, etc.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 09:32 AM 08-21-2024
Only 1 for me. Superbowl LIX!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:47 AM 08-21-2024
I'm out of body parts to sell, so none.
[Reply]
myselff77 10:54 AM 08-21-2024
Last game I went to was when the Chiefs were in Houston two yeas ago. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I prefer watching the game at home or at a bar (assuming somewhere you get sound) with friends these days. Especially if it's a road game where you are not getting the Arrowhead tailgating experience and atmosphere.

The quality of TVs, ample replays and NFL broadcasts have become too good when compared to me sitting in some upper bowl seats trying to make out what's happening with my mid 40's poor vision.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:21 PM 08-21-2024
Unfortunately, I believe my attending games is kaput. The TV provides the next best thing, with all the comforts associated with it.

So 0 I'm afraid. :-)
[Reply]
wutamess 12:23 PM 08-21-2024
Ravens Bengals and Texans
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:29 PM 08-21-2024
Probably just the opener.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:51 PM 08-21-2024
All home games at this point.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:52 PM 08-21-2024
Just the game in New Orleans.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:55 PM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Just the game in New Orleans.
Psst....that game is not in New Orleans. :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:59 PM 08-21-2024
I'm now thinking about that Monday Night game against Tampa in Novemember. If that means I get to meet Rainman.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up