ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are your Prime Day purchases?
Chief Roundup 10:27 AM 07-16-2024
It is the offseason. I am just curious what everyone is wanting or getting from Amazon since today and tomorrow are Prime Days where members get an extra discount.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:57 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by :
A pair of cheap Beats earbuds.
I've gone through like 7 pairs of those in my life. Finally caved in and bought the Bose.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:05 AM 07-17-2024
I got 3 smart plugs.
[Reply]
In58men 11:17 AM 07-17-2024
Ankle socks, but the wife apparently spent about $180 on other shit.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:28 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I got 3 smart plugs.
assuming you only wear one at a time
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:34 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
I've gone through like 7 pairs of those in my life. Finally caved in and bought the Bose.
I usually buy the $30 TOZO NC-9s. They're solid; decent features and good battery life. The noise cancelling on the new ones don't seem as good as my old ones, but whatever, it's $30.

These weren't that much more expensive but look smaller, more comfortable and just a little better.

But yeah, I'm not spending $200 on a pair. I've lost them, run over them, my dog likes to crunch them like walnuts if he sees them on the coffee table. I fucking flushed one once.

Nah - earbuds have become like sunglasses to me. I used to buy really nice, titanium frame shades and I'm just tired of worrying about losing them. If they break, get lost, get eaten or get flushed - whatever.
[Reply]
loochy 11:59 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Ring Doorbell.

A wifi/keyed front door handle.

A pair of cheap Beats earbuds.

Not as many good power tool deals as I'd hoped. Some solid ones if you're looking for some DeWalt impact stuff, but I was kinda hoping to upgrade and find a Milwaukee or something. Didn't see any.

But they probably had great deals on CHENYANG or TOOLSYOU brand
[Reply]
loochy 12:00 PM 07-17-2024
I usually buy the $30 TOZO NC-9s. They're solid; decent features and good battery life. The noise cancelling on the new ones don't seem as good as my old ones, but whatever, it's $30.

These weren't that much more expensive but look smaller, more comfortable and just a little better.

But yeah, I'm not spending $200 on a pair. I've lost them, run over them, my dog likes to crunch them like walnuts if he sees them on the coffee table. I fucking flushed one once.

Nah - earbuds have become like sunglasses to me. I used to buy really nice, titanium frame shades and I'm just tired of worrying about losing them. If they break, get lost, get eaten or get flushed - whatever.

Same here. I've had awesome luck with the midrange cheapo versions. I can't notice a difference in sound quality, they've lasted well, and I'm not kicking myself if I lose one of them.
[Reply]
loochy 12:02 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Paying for prime is one of my best $'s spent. Also gets me Prime streaming for free.

and it gets you some badass thursday night football matchups, such as Washington Commanders vs Carolina Panthers
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:06 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
assuming you only wear one at a time
One for the wife and another for the kids to fight over.
[Reply]
George Liquor 12:06 PM 07-17-2024

But yeah, I'm not spending $200 on a pair. I've lost them, run over them, my dog likes to crunch them like walnuts if he sees them on the coffee table. I ****ing flushed one once.

I've gone through like $2k worth of Oakleys and Raybans since I became an adult. I feel you there. My wife also had a pair of those wireless beats earbuds and they just randomly fell apart one day.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:12 PM 07-17-2024
Ceiling winch and a havahart trap
[Reply]
BWillie 12:21 PM 07-17-2024
I bought a new Roku. I had a 10 year old one that starts freezing on occasion
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:27 PM 07-17-2024

Definitely agree on earbuds. Just ordered the Amazon ones for $25. But sunglasses no way. I can tell a huge difference in color quality, clarity, polarization, and hinge/arm strength and flexibility on Maui Jim or similar. I especially like scratch resistant lenses. Worth every penny to me. I do make sure to treat them as such though.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:32 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Ceiling winch and a havahart trap
Got a big Un, huh?
[Reply]
loochy 12:39 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Definitely agree on earbuds. Just ordered the Amazon ones for $25. But sunglasses no way. I can tell a huge difference in color quality, clarity, polarization, and hinge/arm strength and flexibility on Maui Jim or similar. I especially like scratch resistant lenses. Worth every penny to me. I do make sure to treat them as such though.
I have 2 very expensive pairs of fishing glasses - one Oakley, one Costa. They get babied, cleaned, and kept in a hard case.

Then I have a pair of cheaper Oakleys that I keep in the car for daily use. I'm careful with those too, and I've had them for about 10 years and they're still good and scratch free.

I tend to take really good care of the nice things that I own.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up